7th pay commission latest news for railway pensioners
Revision of pension / family pension of pre-2016 retired Running Staff
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAIL MANTRALAYA)
New Delhi, dated:17.10.2019.
The General Secretary, 14-NFIR,
3, Chelmsford Road,
New Delhi – 110055.
Subject: Revision of pension/family pension of pre-2016 retired Running Staff – reg
The undersigned is directed to refer to NFIR’S letter No. IV/NFIR/7 CPC (Imp)/2016/ R.B.-Part II dated 11.01.2018, II/35/Pt.XIV dated 15.01.2018 and 12.02.2018 on the above subject.
2. In this regard, it is stated that instructions were issued vide letter dated 24.01.2018 for revision of pension/family pension of Running Staff retired prior to 01.01.2016 in terms of the first Formulation as accepted by the Government. However, on receipt of the representation from various quarters for reconsideration of the instructions dated 24.01.2018, the matter was referred to Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare (DOP&PW) and Department of Expenditure (DoE), Ministry of Finance. DOP&PW, has agreed with the views of this Ministry and stated that for the purpose of revision of pension of Thinning Staff w.e.f. 01.01.2016, the element of Running Allowance may not be considered for fixation of notional basic pay in the Pay Commissions subsequent to the date of retirement/death of the Running Staff personnel. Department of Expenditure has stated that the issue is basically related to DOP&PW and that Ministry of Railways may take an appropriate view in the matter based on the views of DOP&PW.
3. As advised by DOP&PW and Ministry of Finance, the issue has been considered by Board and it has been decided to continue with the instructions dated 24.01.2018 and treat it as final.
For Secretary / Railway Board
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of Pension of pre-2016 Pensioners/Family Pensioners pursuant to Government’s decision on the recommendations of 7th CPC – Concordance Tables for pension revision to the former Running Staff
- Government decisions on 7th Central Pay Commission – Revision of pension of pre- 2016 pensioners/ family pensioners etc
- Revision of pension/family pension of Running Staff-reckoning of pay element for revision of pension of pre-2016 retired Loco Inspectors
- Implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission – Revision of pension of pre-2016 retired Running Staff
- 7th Central Pay Commission : Revision of pension of pre-2016 Pensioners/Family Pensioners – R.B.E. No. : 97/2016
- 7th CPC Revision of Pre-2016 Pensioners: Railway Board order on Concordance tables
- Special benefit in cases of death and disability in service – Revision of Disability Pension/Family pension
- Pension revision w.e.f. 01/01/2007 of pre-2006 retired pensioners of Rs. 6500 – 10500 on the 5th CPC scale
- 7th CPC- revision of Pension of Pre-2016 retired medical officers