7th CPC Notional Fixation for Defence Pensioners – PCDA Circular No. 608
PCDA Circular No. 608 – Defence Pensioners 7th CPC Notional Fixation 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th CPC Concordance Tables for Revision of Pension of Pre-2016 Pensioners
Office of the Principal CDA(Pensions)
Draupadi Ghat, Allahabad-211014
ROs/ PAOs (ORs)
Subject: Revision of pension of pre-2016 pensioners/ family pensioners in implementation of Govt. decision on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission concordance tables-regarding.
Reference: (1) This office Circular No. 570 dated 31.10.2016 and No. 585 dated 21.09.2017.
(Available on the website of this office www.pcdapension.nic.in)
(2) GoI, MoD letter No.17 (01)/2017/(02)/D(Pension/Policy) dated 17.10.2018.
Attention is invited to Para-4 of Gol, MoD letter No. 17 (01)/2017/(02)/D(Pension/Policy) dt 05.09.2017 circulated vide Circular No. 585 dated 21.09.2017, wherein it has been mentioned that revision of pension/family pension of all Armed Forces Personnel who retired! died prior to 01.01.2016 under first formulation was to be revised by notionally fixing their pay in the pay matrix recommended by the 7th CPC in the level corresponding to the pay in the pay scale! pay band and grade pay at which they retired! died. This was to be done by notional pay fixation under each intervening Pay Commission based on the formula for revision of pay. The revised rates of Military Service Pay, Non Practising Allowance, where applicable, and ‘X’ Group pay Classification Allowance for JCOs/ ORs, if applicable, notified in terms of 7th CPC orders, also to be added to the amount of pay notionally arrived at under the 7th CPC pay matrix and termed as notional reckonable emoluments as on 01.01.2016. The higher of the two Formulations i.e. the pension/family pension already revised in accordance with Gol, MoD letter No. 17(01)/2016-D(Pen/PoI) dated 29th October 2016 and modified vide letter No. 17(01)/2017 (01)/D(Pen/PoIicy) dated 04.09.2017 or the revised pension/ family pension worked out in accordance with Para 5 above, shall be granted to pre-2016 Armed Force Pensioners as revised Pension/ Family Pension w.e.f. 01.01.2016.
2. GoI, MoD vide letter No. 17(01)/2017/(02)/D(Pension/ Policy) dated 17.10.2018 has issued concordance tables to facilitate fixation of notional pay of pre-2016 defence pensioners! family pensioners by the concerned Record offices and attached Pay Account Offices in case of JCO/ORs of the three Services and PCDA(O) Pune/ Naval Pay Office, Mumbai/ AFCAO New Delhi in case of Commissioned Officers of Army/ Navy/Air Forces respectively. A copy of ibid Gol, MoD letter dated 17.10.2018 enclosed herewith for further necessary action, which is self-explanatory.
3. In view of the above, Record Offices are requested to prefer/forward the claims for revision of pension in respect of Pre-1.1.2016 pensioners/family pensioners in accordance with the instructions given in this office Circular No. 585 dated 21.09.2017 by using this concordance table for fixing the notional pay of the pensioner. However, it is informed that the LPC-cum-Data Sheet circulated in Circular No. 585 dated 21.09.2017 is under modification along with amendment in the software programme. An utility programme in this regard is also under development. The same along with detailed instructions will follow shortly.
No. Gts/Tech/7th CPC/0181/Vol-VII
Addl CDA (P)
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC PCDA Concordance tables for revision of pension of pre-2016 pensioners
- Revision of pension of pre-2016 pensioners/ family pensioners in Implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission Concordance tables
- Revision of pension wef 01.01.2006 of Pre-2006 pensioners who retired from the 5th CPC scale of Rs. 6500-10500/- or equivalent pay scale in the earlier Pay Commission periods.
- Revision of pension of pre-2016 pensioners / family pensioners in implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission Concordance tables
- 7th CPC Concordance Tables for Armed Forces personnel notional pay JCO/ORs pre-2016 pensioners
- Concordance Table to facilitate fixation of notional pay in respect of pre-2016 Armed Force pensioners family pensioners who retired/died prior to 01.01.2016
- Revision of Pension of pre-2016 Pensioners/Family Pensioners pursuant to Government’s decision on the recommendations of 7th CPC – Concordance Tables for pension revision to the former Running Staff
- Implementation of Government’s decisions on the recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission-Revision of Pension of pre-2016 pensioners/family pensioners etc- Procedural actions for revision
- 7th CPC Pension Revision/Notional Fixation of Pre-2016 Postal Pensioners – Concordance Table: DoP Orders with clarification & time limit of 30.09.2017