There are various reports on 7th Central Pay commission on the media reports on minimum wage of Rs 21000/- & fitment formula of 3.00, (which is at 34% wage hike against the 14% wage hike recommended by the 7thCPC). These reports are totally wrong and not true, these reports divert the Central Government Employees from the struggle path. Now it’s clear from the meeting of the staff side leaders with the Cabinet Secretary that there will likely hood of the slight increase in minimum wage, but not be any changes in the fitment formula.This is against the Staff side demand of minimum wage of Rs 26000/- & fitment formula of 3.71.
Secondly there is no change in allowances expect HRA that too its rates are reduced by the 7th CPC and also many allowances have been withdrawn. This is saving for the Government.
Comrades it is the time to struggle, we should educate the members and prepare for struggle, so that we should get at least 50% wage hike without allowances, as allowances are not taken into pension benefit.
Only struggle will get us benefit. Please don’t believe on rumours. Now it is now or never. Serve strike notice on 9th June 2016.
Related to Your Search:
- Prepare for struggle on 7th CPC issues
- Media reports on 7th CPC are totally wrong and not true – Karnataka COC
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News – Minimum wage and Fitment formula
- 7th CPC Minimum wage and fitment formula hike issues – CoC Karnataka
- 7th Pay Commission Fitment Formula and Minimum Wage Calculations – Karnataka COC
- 7th CPC arrears paid as bonds – Totally wrong and unwanted – Karnataka COC
- Most important demand of CG employees is minimum wage and fitment formula – P.S.Prasad
- Minimum Salary 25,000, Fitment Formula 3.5 & Wage Hike 60% should be in 7th CPC: Jaago Employee Jaago by Karnataka COC
- Revision of NPS, Minimum Wage, Fitment Formula, Allowances and Pension – GS COC Karnataka