7th Pay Commission: Guess who else is going to benefit from Central Government Employees Pay Hike!
It is not just Central government employees eagerly anticipating implementation of the 7th pay commission and take home higher monthly pay package.
Your next-door real estate agent, car dealer and consumer durables seller are also seen gaining from the pay commission hike. According to reports, almost 3.4 crore individuals (employees and pensioners) will witness increase in their incomes, resulting in a multiplier effect on a couple of professions.
Real estate agent: Realty sector is expected to eventually succeed in shaking off the sluggish demand and witness spurt in the sale of houses in tier 1 and tier 2 cities as more than 80 percent of Central government employees lives in these cities
As a result of the foreseen demand, the Reserve Bank of India expects sharp, quick and continuous spurt in the housing index.
Car dealer: With implementation of the 7th CPC, your next door car or two wheeler dealer may rejoice too. The industry expects double digit increase in automobile sales especially two-wheeler, the mini and the compact hatch back segment.
Consumer durables seller: The increase in disposable income will no doubt boost the disposable income leading to increased demand for consumer durables goods like refrigerators, TV etc
Banker: Of course, peaking demand for automobiles, real estate and consumer durable will create demand for consumer loans. The consumer loans section of banks and NBFCs will vie to get the larger share of the indirect gain from the 7th CPC salary hike.
The scenario of crores of potential customers and falling interest rate will announce a win win situation for the banks and consumers both.
Via: Zee News
Related to Your Search:
- Central Government Employees fear delay in getting pay hike
- Real wage hike the CG employee is expecting is more than 80% wage hike – Karnataka COC
- Impact of 7th pay commission very different from last one
- 7th Pay Commission: Government May Clear Big Pay Hikes Today
- Decrease in Take Home Salary from 6th to 7th Pay Commission – IRTSA
- What If 7th Pay Commission Is The Last? Will It Help Government Employees?
- Comparison of pay determination before and after 7th Pay Commission
- 7th CPC latest news: From August 1 Central Government employees will get 14.27% hike in basic pay, not overall 23.5%
- Wage hike in 7th Pay Commission and Trade Union Action