7th Pay Commission brings dhamaka before Diwali – ET
The seventh pay commission has brought a Diwali delight for all. Industry keeps its hopes high as employees get pay hike.
It could be an early Diwali for white goods marketers, vehicle makers and smartphone companies in India with the Seventh Pay Commission disbursement to central government employees to take place in August and September, says a study by Tata Strategic Management Group.
Related to Your Search:
- CSD: Tata Car CSD Price list with effect from September 2017
- 7th Pay Commission windfall headed towards car, bike-makers
- 7th Pay Commission: Salary rises should be based on performance
- DA Announcement before Diwali – 5% Hike in DA for Central Government Employees before Diwali
- 7th Pay Commission: Central government employees can expect revised allowances by November
- 7th Pay Commission: Central Govt employees to discuss allowances on October 24 and 25
- Seventh Pay Commission may recommend permanent pay panel
- Dearness Allowance announcement before Diwali ?
- Cabinet Committee May Decide 7th Pay Commission Report On 29.6.2016 (Tomorrow)