Office of the Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Central Command)
Cariappa Road, Cantt., Lucknow, Pin Code – 226002
संख्या: PT/3088/ CGDA/Vol-IX
1. The Area Accounts Office(CC),
2. The Area Accounts Office(CC),
3. All AO GEs
4. THe OI/C
Pay I&II (Local)
Subject: Implementation of Government decision on the recommendation of 7th CPC Revision of pay and allowances and pension/gratuity/commutation of pension in r/o defence civilians (non DAD) who have relinquished service on a/c of retirement. Death etc. Between 01/01/2016 to 31/07/2016.
A copy of Hqrs letter bearing no. AT/II/2701/NE Def Civ/ Report-III dated 18/08/2020 alongwith prescribed proforma is forwarded herewith for furnishing the desired information immediately to this office for onward submission to Hqrs office. The desired information is about the progress of revision of pay aad and subsequent payments of pay arrears and difference of leave encashment in respect of defence civilians(non DAD) who have relinquished service on a/c of retirement, death etc between 01/01/2016 to 31/07/2016.
As the report has already been delayed, it is therefore, requested to furnish the requisite information in the prescribed proforma immediately to this office through E-mail: pcdaccndad[@]gmail.com
Sr. Accounts Officer
Report showing progress of wor done in regard to implementation of CSD RP Rules 2016 in r/o NE Defence Civilians for the month of..
Related to Your Search:
- Implementation of Digital Life Certificate Programme-regarding enrollment of Defence Civilian and Defence Civilian Pensioner
- Implementation of Digital Life Certificate Programme i.r.o. Defence civilians and Defence civilian pensioners
- Aadhaar Enrollments for Defence Civilians
- CGEGIS 1980 : Annual report including CGEGIS subscribers for the year 2014
- Central Government Employees Group Insurance Scheme 1980: Annual Report for the year 2017
- Central Government Employees Group Insurance Scheme 1980: Annual Report for the year 2018
- Implementation of Revised Pay Rules 2016 for Defence Civilians
- Pension claims of August retirees – Implementation of SPARSH in respect of Defence Civilian Pensioners
- Simplification of pension payment procedure for first payment