Government of India/ Bharat Sarkar
Ministry of Railways / Rail Mantralaya
PC-VII No. 155
RBE No. 43
New Delhi, dated 9.06.2020
The General Managers,
All Indian Railways etc.,
(As per Standard Mailing List).
Sub: Recommendation of 7th Central Pay Commission – Grant of Conveyance Allowance at the revised rates to Railway Medical Officers.
Consequent to the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission, the Ministry or Health & Family Welfare, vide their O.M. No.A-45012/04/2017-CHS-V (Pt.) dated 9th April, 2019 (copy enclosed), have decided in consultation with Ministry of Finance that revised rates of Conveyance Allowance admissible to Central Health Service Doctors working under the Central Health Service may be granted as per the rates mentioned in the DOE’s OM No. 1903903/2017-E.IV dated 19th July, 2017 (circulated vide Board’s letter No. F(E)/2017/AL-4/3 dated 10.08.2017). MoH&FW’s O.M. dated 9th April, 2019 shall apply mutatis-mutandis to Railway Medical Officers also.
2. These orders are issued in supersession of all earlier orders including Board’s letter of even number dated 29.08.2018.
3. Hindi version will follow.
Please acknowledge receipt.
Encl: As above.
Dy. Director, Finance (E)
Related to Your Search:
- Fixed Medical Allowance to Railway Pensioners and Family Pensioners
- Regarding Payment of Conveyance Allowance to IRMS Doctors
- 7th CPC Transport Allowance and DA granted for Indian Railway Medical Service (IRMS) officers drawing Grade Pay of Rs.10,000/- under DACP Scheme
- Grant of Fixed Medical Allowance to Railway Pensioners – Railway Board Orders
- Conveyance Allowance admissible to CGHS Doctors
- Recommendations of 7th CPC – Grant of Non-Practising Allowance (NPA) at revised rates to IRMS Officers
- Implementation of the recommendation of the Seventh Central Pay Commission- Conveyance Allowance
- Revision of the rates of Hospital Patient Care Allowance (HPCA) and Patient Care Allowance (PCA) to Railway employees working in Railway Hospitals and Health Units/Clinics
- Grant of Fixed Medical Allowance to Widowed/Divorced/Unmarried daughter in receipt of family pension- clarification by Railway Board