Railway Assistant Nursing Officers are eligible for grant of 7th CPC Dress Allowance of Rs.1800 per month
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
Ministry of Railways (Rail Mantralaya)
File No. PC-VII/2019/1/7/5/5
New Delhi, dated: 20.05.2020
The General Manager,
All India Railways & Production Units,
(As per mailing list)
Sub: Dress Allowance to Nursing Personnel- clarification regarding.
The recommendations of 7th CPC on Dress Allowance, as accepted by Government of India, were adopted in Ministry of Railways vide RBE No. 141/2017 dated 03.10.2017, followed by a clarification issued vide Letter No. PC-VII/2018/I/7/5/1 dated 20.06.2019. Vide the said order dated 03.10.2017, Nurses were granted Dress Allowance @ & 1800 per month w.e.f. 01.07.2017.
2. Consequent to implementation of RBE 141/2017, clarifications have been sought by Railways on whether Assistant Nursing Officers are eligible for grant of Dress Allowance of Rs.1800 per month.
7th CPC Dress Allowance to Nursing Staff: Clarification
In this context, it is stated that as per the Office Memorandum No. Z.28015/50/2017-N dated 31.08.2017 issued by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Finance (Nursing section), Dress Allowance at the rate of Rs. 1800 per month shall be paid to the Nursing Personnel of all categories at all levels working in Central Government/UT Hospitals/ Institutions and Centrally funded autonomous bodies. In view of the same, it is clarified that Nursing Personnel of all categories at all levels working in Railway Hospitals are eligible for grant of Dress Allowance @ Rs. 1800 per month. Accordingly, Assistant Nursing Officers are eligible for grant of Dress Allowance of Rs. 1800 per month if they had been receiving uniform material and associated allowances like Uniform Allowance, Washing Allowance etc. prior to 1st July, 2017 i.e. date of admissibility of Dress Allowance.
The other terms and conditions stipulated in RBE 141/2017 and clarification dated 20.06.2019 shall remain unchanged
This issues with the concurrence of Finance Directorate of Ministry of Railways.
(Jaya Kumar G)
Deputy Director, Pay Commission-VII
Source: Indian Railways
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of Dress allowance to eligible Railway Officers, PBOR of RPF, Station Masters and Others
- 7th CPC Dress Allowance of Postal Employees
- Admissibility of Nursing Allowance during absence of more than 30 days
- Revision of rates of Nursing Allowance to the Nursing Personnel – Implementation of the recommendations of the 7th CPC
- 7th CPC Dress Allowance and Grant of Various allowance to Central Government Employees
- 7th CPC revised conveyance allowance rates for Railway Medical Officers
- 7th CPC – Dress Allowance for eligible Railway Employees: Railway Board Order
- 7th Pay Commission – Government Hikes Dress Allowance for Diplomats, SPG Officers
- 7th pay commission dress allowance for CGHS employees