7th CPC Pay Revision for Autonomous Bodies: DR.A SAMPATH, MP writes to FM
Dr. A. SAMPATH, M.A., LL.M., Ph.D.
MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT
• Standing Committee on Personnel, Public Grievances, Law and Justice
• Consultative Committee for Ministry of Finance Committee on Official Language
Dist. Level Vigilance & Monitoring Committee
Dear Shri. Arun Jaitely ji,
Sub: Implementation of recommendation of 7th CPC – Fixation of Pay and payment of arrears in respect of
(a) Autonomous Organisations
(b) Central Government Employees who are working in Autonomous bodies on deemed deputation : reg
May I write the following for your kind consideration and necessary action.
Recently Government of India have revised the pay of central Government Employees and issued necessary orders citing recommendation to be implemented on 25th July 2016.
I am given to understand that the usual practice is to implement the pay benefits to the employees working in Autonomous Organisations, such as Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute of Medical Sciences and Technology and to the Central Government Employees who are working in Autonomous bodies on deputation.
The disbursal of bonus to Group B, C and D employees are also awaited.
Since the above mentioned employees are awaiting formal orders from the Government, may I request your good-self to look into the matter and do the needful.
Dr. A. SAMPATH. M P
HON’BLE UNION MINISTER FOR FINANCE & DEFENCE
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
Source : confederationhq.blogspot.in
Related to Your Search:
- Implementation of 7th CPC to Autonomous Bodies: Confederation
- Extension of wage revision benefits arising from 7th CPC recommendation to employees of autonomous bodies set up by GOI
- Implementation of 7th CPC Recommendations to Employees of Autonomous Bodies: Confederation to include the issue in Charter of Demand
- 7th Pay Commission benefits to autonomous bodies and Contract Employees – Government reply
- 7th CPC on Autonomous Bodies: Latest Govt statement from Loksabha Q&A
- Autonomous bodies Employees waiting for the 7th Pay Commission benefits
- Deputation of Central Government servants to posts in Central Autonomous Bodies
- Autonomous Bodies invited to join the Confederation’s agitational programme
- Finance Ministry has not issued orders extending the 7th CPC benefit to employees of Autonomous bodies and Board