7th CPC Pay Matrix Level 9
Controller General of Defence Accounts
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt- 110010
No. AN/XIV/14162/ 7th CPC/Vol-ll
All PCsDA/ CsDAIPCA (Fys)
Sub: Implementation of recommendation of 7th CPC – Para 11.12.140 – Grant of Grade of Rs. 5400 (PB2) i.e. Level 9 of Pay Matrix in case of Assistant Accounts Officer of Defence Accounts Department of Ministry of Defence.
Sanction of the Gol, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure on the above subject conveyed vide its OM No. F.No. 25-2/2017-IC/E.III(ii) dated 06.11.2020 is hereby communicated. The OM has been issued in pursuance of the recommendations of 7th CPC as contained in para 11.12.140 of the Report and Government Resolution No. G.I, M.F. No. 1-2/2016-IC dated 25th July 2016.
2. In accordance with the ibid OM, the revised pay scale of the post of Assistant Accounts Officer in Defence Accounts Department would be in Level 8 of Pay Matrix and Level 9 on completion of 4 years in Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- (PB-2)/ Level 8. This is a Non-Functional Upgradation (NFU), which is subject to the following terms and conditions:-
MACP on completion of 10/20/30 Years of Service or 10 years of service after previous promotion: AAOs, Senior Auditor, Adr, Clerk, MTS
- (i) The grant of NFU will be admissible on completion of 4 years of regular service in the cadre from the date of joining as AAO. The aforesaid Non-Functional Upgradation (NFU) to AAQs is effective from 01.01 2016.
- (ii) The NFU will be subject to vigilance clearance. While issuing orders, it may be ensured that none of circumstances for adoption of sealed cover procedure exists and the official is not undergoing any penalty under CCS (CCA) rules 1965.
- (iii) The orders for grant of Non-Functional Upgradation to AAOs shall be issued by the Appointing Authority.
- (iv) Benefit of Pay Fixation as per Rule 13 of CCS (Revised Pay) Rules 2016 shall be available at the time of grant of Non-Functional Upgradation to AAOs. Option for pay ‘fixation may be exercised within one month of issue of orders for grant of NFU.
- (v) After the grant of NFU to AAOs in Pay Level-9 and their pay fixation under Rule 13 of CCS (RP) Rules 2016, there will be no further pay fixation on promotion to the post Accounts Officer in Pay Level-9.
- vi) NEU will be reckoned for financial upgradation under Modified Assured Career Progression scheme (MACPS). Subsequent financial upgradation under MACPS, if any, is to be reckoned from the date of grant of NFU.
(Rajeev Ranjan Kimar)
Dy. CGDA (AN)
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC – Para 11.12.140 – Grant of Grade Pay of Rs.5400(PB-2) i.e. Level 9 of Pay Matrix in case of Assistant Accounts Officers of Central Civil Accounts Service
- 7th CPC Non-Functional Up-gradation – Grade Pay of Rs. 5400 (PB 2) i.e. Level 9 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix in case of Assistant Accounts Officer
- 7th CPC Recommendations Grant of Rs. 5400 PB-2 / Level-9 of the Pay Matrix to the posts in the Railways Accounts Department
- Granting of GP Rs. 5400 in PB -2 (Level 9 in Pay Matrix) to ASPs on a non-functional basis upon completion of four years of service in GP Rs. 4800 (Level 8 in Pay Matrix)
- Fixation of Pay on Non-Functional Upgradation – Some Illutrations
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Fixation in the Revised Pay Structure, 2016 on promotion as Accounts Officer consequent to grant of NFU to Assistant Accounts Officers (CCAS)
- 7th CPC: Grant of Grade Pay 5400 (Level 9) to Assistant Accounts Officer of IA&AD, Indian Civil Accounts Organization and P&T Accounts
- Fixation of Pay with An Extra Increment under Rule 13 RP Rules – RBE 175/2008
- 7th CPC Military Brochure – Modified Assured Career Progression (MACP)