7th CPC Pay Fixation Tables: Promoted from Level 1 to 2
7th CPC Pay Fixation Tables: Pay Fixed on the Date of Promotion or Date of Next Increment
Pay Fixation on Promotion or MACP as per FR22(I)(a)(1) after 7th Pay Commission is regulated by the Rule13 of CCS(RP) Rules, 2016. This Rule regulates the Pay Fixation on Promotion or MACP to all Central Government Employees to permit to fix their pay on the date of promotion itself and also opts to pay fixation from the Date of Next Increment (DNI).
Pay Fixation on Promotion Date: A Government servant is promoted, will first be given one increment in the current level. Then he will be placed, equal to or next higher matrix pay in the promoted level.
Pay Fixation on Increment Date: A Government servant may allowed to fix his pay from the Date of his Next Increment (either 1st July or 1st January) as per recommendations of 7th Pay Commission. A Government servant is promoted, then, from the date of promotion till his Increment Date (either 1st July or 1st January), he shall be placed at the next higher cell in the promoted level. And then, on Increment Date his pay will be re-fixed and 2 increments (One Annual Increment and another Promotional Increment) will be granted in the same level, and he will be placed at the next higher cell in the promoted level.
We provide a ready reckoner table for promotees from level 1 to level 2. Table describes in two parts such as ‘Pay Fixed on Promotion Date’ and ‘Pay Fixed on Increment Date’
|Level – 1 (GP 1800) to Level-2 (GP 1900)|
|Fixed on Promotion Date||Fixed on Increment Date|
|Index||Level – 1||Level – 2||Pay on PD||Pay on DNI||Pay on PD||Pay on DNI|
Related to Your Search:
- Availability of option for fixation of pay on promotion from the Date of Next Increment (DNI) in the lower post and method of fixation of pay from DNI, if opted for, in context of CCS (RP) Rules, 2016
- Calculation Date of Next Increment (DNI) in Promotion – Questions and Answers of Rajya Sabha 2019
- 7th CPC Pay Fixation Methodology – Detailed report with 2 Illustrations
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix Anomalies – Pay of officials drawing different Grade Pay (Higher and lower) are fixed at the same stage in revised pay
- 7th Pay Commission MACP Pay fixation : How to fix Pay on MACP ?
- Fixation of pay of the employees who got promoted to the post of higher Pay level after being granted the benefit of pay fixation on grant of financial upgradation under MACPS
- 7th CPC Pay Fixation: Confederation seeks Clarification for Post 2016 Promotee/MACP and One time relaxation in excercise option for retrospectively Promotion/Upgradation
- Pay Fixation on Promotion as per 7th CPC (RP) Rules – Confederation requests to exercise revised option as one-time measure
- Pay Fixation on Promotion or MACP in 7th CPC – Option Calculation with illustrations