7th CPC Level-9 to Group C
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
No. PC-VITE/ 2020/R-U/8
New Delhi, dated: 04.02.2021
The General Secretary,
All India Railwaymen’s
4, State Entry Road,
New Delhi – 110058.
The General Secretary
National Federation of
New Delhi – 110055.
Sub: Grant of non-functional upgradation in Level-9 to Group ‘C’ Supervisors of Accounts Department of Railways.
(i) AIRF’’s letter No. AIRF/405 (VII CPC) (175292) dated 07.11.2020 (PNM/AIRF Item No. 30/2018).
(ii) NFIR’s letter No. IV/NFIR/7 CPC(Imp) /2016/R.B./2020 dated 07.11.2020 and dated 23.11.2020.
(iii) PNM-NFIR Item Nos. 03/2018 & 10/2018.
Please refer to Federations’ letters mentioned above primarily raising the issue of implementation of 7th CPC’s recommendations regarding grant of non-functional upgradation in Level-9 to Group ‘C’ Supervisors of Accounts Department of Railways after completion of 4 years service in Level-8. NFIR may please also refer to the issue of upgradation of pay structure of Supervisors of Non-Accounts Department of Railways.
2. With respect to above, it is stated that as referred by Ministry of Finance’s Resolution dated 25.07.2016, 7th CPC’s recommendations regarding upgradation of pay structure of Supervisors of Accounts Department of Railways from Level-8 to Level-9 after completion of 4 years of service on the non-functional basis was referred to Department of Personnel & Training (DOP&T) and have been under consideration of a Committee constituted by DoP&T to examine the said recommendations.
3. The said Committee has firmed its views in respect of categories under Accounts Department of Railways and the draft minutes forwarded by DoP&T have-been agreed to by Ministry of Railways and further sent back to DoP&T for further necessary action. After clearance of issues related to Accounts Supervisors, the issue of upgradation of pay structure of Supervisors of Non-Accounts Departments of Railways has also been taken up and is under deliberation in Board’s Office.
For Secretary, Railway Board
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC Recommendations Grant of Rs. 5400 PB-2 / Level-9 of the Pay Matrix to the posts in the Railways Accounts Department
- Representation of NFIR regarding upgradation of pay structure of JEs/SSEs
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix – Grade of Rs. 5400 (PB2) i.e. Level 9 of Pay Matrix in case of Assistant Accounts Officer of Defence Accounts Department of MoD
- 7th CPC – Para 11.12.140 – Grant of Grade Pay of Rs.5400(PB-2) i.e. Level 9 of Pay Matrix in case of Assistant Accounts Officers of Central Civil Accounts Service
- Fixation of Pay on Non-Functional Upgradation – Some Illutrations
- 7th Pay Commission has recommended higher grade pay for Auditors.
- Pay anomaly in the Supervisory Cadre of Accounts Department, Ministry of Railways, and pay disparity with other Supervisory Cadres of the Central Government Services
- 7th CPC Military Brochure – Modified Assured Career Progression (MACP)
- Granting of GP Rs. 5400 in PB -2 (Level 9 in Pay Matrix) to ASPs on a non-functional basis upon completion of four years of service in GP Rs. 4800 (Level 8 in Pay Matrix)