Promotion quota of Ticket Examiner
The Director-General (HR),
Sub: Eligibility for selection against 331A% promotion quota of Ticket Examiner/ Commercial Clerk in 6th CPC Grade Pay 2000/ Level-3 -reg.
Ref (i) NFIR’s PNM Item No. 32/2012.
(ii) NFIR’s letters No. II/6/2019 dated 02/09/2019.
(iii) Railway Board’s reply vide letter No. E(NG)I-2018/CFP/5 dated 21/10/2019 to GS/NFIR.
(iv) Railway Board’s proposal to GS/NFIR vide letter No. E(NG)I/2018/ CFP/5 dated January 13, 2020.
(v) NFIR’s letter No. 11/6/2020 dated 21/01/2020, 25/02/2020 & 16/06/2020.
(vi) Railway Board’s letter No. E(NG)I-2019/PM 1/14 dated 18/01/2021.
NFIR has repeatedly been pressing the Railway Board to settle the issue relating to eligibility for selection against 331A% Promotion Quota entitlement in respect of Staff of Operating & Commercial Departments to appear for Promotion/ LDCE Quota vacancies of Ticket Examiner/ Commercial Clerk in GP 2000/ Level-3. But sadly the matter has not been settled yet, resulting in deprival of opportunity to those who are in GP 1900/- Level-2 (which is immediate lower grade pay of TE/ Commercial Clerk). Ongoing through the Board’s letter dated 18/01/2021 and the briefs provided for the joint meeting, it is seen that this issue has been linked unnecessarily for discussion in the joint meeting.
In this context, NFIR reiterates that the Railway Board can settle the matter relating to the entitlement of staff of Operating and Commercial Departments working in GP 1900 to appear in the selection against Promotion/ LDCE Quota immediately and for the said purpose no discussion is needed. The Railway Board may appreciate that some Zonal Railways have already referred this matter to the Railway Board seeking clarification for the purpose of finalization of ongoing selections.
As the date 28th January 2021 fixed for the meeting, is not suiting the NFIR, the meeting may therefore be deferred for the 2nd Week of February 2021, the date for which may be fixed in consultation with the Federations.
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah),
Source : NFIR
Related to Your Search:
- Eligibility for selection against 33 1/3% promotion quota of Ticket Examiner/ Commercial Clerk in 6th CPC Grade Pay 2000 Level-3
- 7th CPC Eligibility criteria for selection to the post of Commercial-cum-Ticket Clerk, GP Rs.2000 (Level-I) against 33&1/3% and 16&2/3% quotas
- Selection Procedure for Promotion to Selection Posts from Erstwhile Group D to C: Railway Board Clarification
- 7th CPC Grant of non-functional upgradation in Level-9 to Group ‘C’ Supervisors of Accounts Department of Railways
- Promotion from GP Rs.1800 (Level-1) to GP Rs.1900 (Level-2) against 16-2/3% quota – Minimum eligibility Condition of service for selection
- Promotion from GP Rs.1800 (Level-1) to GP Rs.1900 (Level-2) against 33-1/3% quota – Minimum eligibility condition of service for selection
- Revision in cadre structure and staffing pattern due to merger of three categories of posts in the Commercial Department over Indian Railways – viz. Ticket Checking (TC), Commercial Clerk (CC), and Enquiry-cum-Reservation-Clerk (ECRC)
- Provision of GP 42001- in PB-2/Level 6 of 7th CPC to the Dressers/OT Assistants working in Railway Hospitals/Health Units
- Appointment on compassionate grounds – review of extant instructions relating to acquisition of higher qualification – NFIR