7th CPC Pay Fixation on Grant of GP of Rs. 5400 (Level-9) to SPS on completion of 4 years in GP 4800: Clarification by DoE via CGDA
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL CONTROLLER OF ACCOUNTS (FYS)
PA Y TECH SECTION
10-A, S.K. BOSE ROAD, KOLKATA: 700001
Part. I Office Order No. AT/10
Subject: Grant of Grade Pay of Rs 5400/-(7th CPC level-9) to Sr. Private Secretary on completion of 4 years of regular service in the Grade Pay of Rs-4800/
A copy of CGDA No-AN/XIV/14164/7th CPC/VoI-I, dated 15/11/2018 received through email on the above subject is forwarded herewith for compliance, please.
Encl: As above.
Asst Controller of Accounts (Fys)
CGDA, Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt – 110010
No. AN/XIV/14164/7th CPC/Vol-I
Subject: Grant of Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- (7th CPC level 9) to Sr. Private Secretary on completion of 4 years of regular service in the Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/-
The matter regarding pay fixation on Grant of Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- (7th CPC level 9) to Sr. Private Secretary upon completion of 4 years of regular service in the grade pay of Rs. 4800/- was taken up with MoF/DoP&T.
2. In view of the guidelines received from the Ministry, it is clarified that upon completion of four years regular service in Grade pay of 4800 (i.e. Level 8), SPS will be placed in Level 9 corresponding to Grade Pay of Rs.5400 at equal or next available cell. Further, in case the official has been granted Grade Pay of Rs. 5400 between January to June he/she will be granted annual increment of July in that year in the Grade Pay of 4800 and will accordingly be placed under Level 9 at equal or next available cell.
3. An illustration to the above effect is given below for better implementation.
Mr. X promoted to SPS grade in April 2012 is drawing Rs. 53600/- in Level 8 as on 01.01.2016. Upon completion of four years in the Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/-, he becomes eligible for placement in the higher Level 9 corresponding to Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- w.e.f. 04/2016. Since the same cell is not available in level 9, his pay will be fixed at Rs.54700/- i.e. the next available cell under Level 9 and he will continue to draw pay at the same rate upto 30.06.2016. Subsequently, upon pay will be fixed at Rs.55200/- (L-8). However, as he needs to be placed in Level 9 i.e. higher pay level his pay will be fixed at 56300/- with DNI as 01/07/2017.
Necessary action may be taken accordingly.
This has the approval of Sr.Jt. CGDA(AN)
Related to Your Search:
- Seeking of Clarification regarding Option and Pay Fixation in 7th CPC : BPMS Part1
- Bunching benefit in Pay fixation is recommended by 7th pay commission in some situation
- Recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission – bunching of stages in the revised pay structure
- Clarification regarding fixation of pay consequent upon enhancement of IOR from 2.57 to 2.67 in respect of Level 13 of pay matrix corresponding to pre-revised Grade pay of 8700
- Proposal for introduction of a Non-Functional Scale of Pay Band -3 with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- to the posts of Postal Superintendents after completion of 4 years of regular service -Department of Posts
- Fixation of pay of the employees who got promoted to the post of higher Pay level after being granted the benefit of pay fixation on grant of financial upgradation under MACPS
- Fixation of pay/ admissibility of increment under Rule 13 of Revised Pay Rules, 2008 in the situation of placement on non-functional basis in higher Pay Band/ Grade Pay
- 7th CPC Military Brochure – Modified Assured Career Progression (MACP)
- 7th CPC Pay fixation of SCS/Non-SCS officers promoted to IAS subsequent