7% D.A. approved for Manipur Government employees
The Manipur state cabinet has approved to implement a 7 percent increase in Dearness Allowance/Dearness Relief of Government employees, with effect from October 1.
With the 7 percent increase, the DA/DR percentage will stand at 72 percent against the earlier 65.
The cabinet meet chaired by Chief Minister Okram Ibobi Singh, started from 3pm at his office chamber during which, the agenda of reviewing the preparation of state proposal to the 14th finance commissioner was minutely discussed.
It may be mentioned that the increased in DA/DR percentage has been a prolonged demand of the Joint Action Committee of the Government employees.
Source : Imphal Free Press
Related to Your Search:
- Good news for Central Government Employees! DA likely to be hiked to 125% from existing 119%
- DA Hike 2021 for central government employees to 28%
- 7th Pay Commission – Union Cabinet Approved 4 Percent DA hike from Jan 01,2020 for central government employees
- 6% hike in DA/DR for Central Government Employees from January, 2015 approved by Cabinet
- Expected DA: Cabinet to approve the Dearness Allowance hike soon
- CABINET APPROVED 10% DEARNESS ALLOWANCE HIKE FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AND PENSIONERS
- 10% DA Hike for Rajasthan & Odisha Government Employees
- 7% Dearness Allowance increased to Kerala Government Employees
- Cabinet hikes DA of central government employees by 5 per cent