3rd MACP clarification
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA/ भारत सरकार
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS/ रेल मंत्रालय
(Railway Board) रेलवे बोर्ड
No PC- V/2010/ACP/ ECOR/2/E/1
New Delhi, dated 27-08-2020
The General Manager (P)
East Coast Railway
Sub:- Clarification regarding Grant of 3rd financial upgradation under MACP Scheme counting from the date of ad-hoc promotion.
Ref:- ECoR’s letter No.ECoR/ Pers/R/ Clarification/RB/1. dated 06.03.2020 & 08.06.2020.
With reference to the above, it is stated that Para 9 of Annexure to Board’s letter dated 10.06.2009 (RBE No. 101/2009) explicitly mentions that … “Regular service for the purpose of the MACPS shall commence from the date of joining of a post in direct entry grade on a regular basis either on direct recruitment basis or on absorption re-employment basis. Service rendered on ad-hoc contract basis before regular appointment on pre-appointment training shall not be taken into reckoning… “. As such. ad-hoc service is not to be counted for the purpose of MACPS and, therefore. the concerned employee is entitled for 3rd financial upgradation under MACPS wef 11.10.2012 subject to fulfillment of other terms and condition as contained in Board’: letter dated 10-06-09 (RBE No. 101/2009).
(Sudha A. Kujur)
Dy. Director, Pay Commission
Related to Your Search:
- MACP Clarification on reckoning of re-promotion of an employee fixed under FR 22 (I) (a) (2) for the purpose of financial upgradation.
- Pay fixation to Running Staff while granting financial upgradation in the identical Grade Pay (VI CPC) under MACPS – Reckoning Special Running Staff Allowance for pay fixation
- Grant of second Financial Upgradation under MACPS to AAOs: MACP orders 2013
- 7th CPC Military Brochure – Modified Assured Career Progression (MACP)
- Latest clarification on MACP scheme – Financial upgradation, to Junior Cashier promoted from the post of Senior Shroff / JAA / Senior clerk
- Memorandum By IRTSA to Railway Board Regarding 3rd MACP after 20 years of First Promotion or 10 years after 2nd Promotion or 30 years of Appointment
- Granting of Financial Upgradation under MACP Scheme – Clarification reg.
- 7th CPC MACP Scheme Junior Cashier promoted from the post of Senior Shroff
- Railway Board Orders on MACP – Granting 3rd financial upgradation under MACP Scheme – Clarification regarding