Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs
36th Central Sanctioning and Monitoring Committee (CSMC) Meeting of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Urban Sanctions a Total of 2,67,546 Houses from 10 States
Madhya Pradesh gets 59,421 Houses, Gujarat-55,296, Maharashtra-52,935, Uttar Pradesh – 36,370, West Bengal – 26,604, Bihar – 15,924
24 JUL 2018
Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs has approved the construction of 2,67,546 more affordable houses for the benefit of urban poor under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban). The approval was given in the 36thmeeting of the Central Sanctioning and Monitoring Committee in its meeting held here today.
Madhya Pradesh has been sanctioned 59,421 houses while the sanction for Gujaratis 55,296 affordable houses. The number of houses sanctioned for Maharashtra is 52,935, Uttar Pradesh 36,370 houses, West Bengal 26,604 houses and Bihar 15,924 houses. Approvals given for Rajasthan stands at 8,600 houses while Chhattisgarh has been sanctioned 7,961 houses. Punjab has been sanctioned 2,442 houses while the sanction for Uttarakhand is 1,993 houses.
With the above proposed houses, cumulative houses under PMAY(U) after subsuming projects of RAY scheme the total number of houses being funded under PMAY(Urban) would be 53,74,306 houses.
Related to Your Search:
- Cumulative No of Houses sanctioned under PMAY(U) now more than 65 Lakhs
- Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana – Gramin Government on course to achieve targets under Rural Housing Programme (PMAY-G)
- 132 Armed Forces Hospitals
- Housing facilities to the teachers working under Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
- Best quality homes under Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana (Gramin)
- Calendar for Mid-Career interaction between Armed Forces and Civil Services Officers : 2016-17
- All States/UTs except the State of Jammu & Kashmir, approves the State GST Act and are ready for the smooth roll-out of GST with effect from 1st July, 2017
- Central Government employees have a low-interest house construction advance – House Building Advance (HBA)
- DoPT : Grant of Paid Holidays due to election to be held in various places on 28.5.2018