30% add on pay element to the retiring Loco Inspectors for reckoning pensionary benefits
The Secretary (E),
Sub: Thirty percent (30%) add on pay element to the retiring Loco Inspectors for reckoning pensionary benefits-reg.
Ref: Railway Board’s letter No.E(P&A)II-2015/RS-25 dated 24/01/2017
The Railway Board vide letter dated 24th January 2017 has clarified to the Zonal Railways that the Running Staff are entitled for 55% add on pay element on their 7th CPC Pay for Pensionary benefits. However, clarification with regard to continuance of 30% add on pay element for retiral benefits to the retiring Loco Inspectors has not been incorporated in Board’s letter dated 24th January 2017, referred to above. Railway Board’s attention is also invited to its letters No.E(P&A)II/83/RS-10 (iv) dated 25/II/l992 and No.E(P&A)II-2005/RS-34 dated 26/12/2008 (RBE No.20212008) on the subject.
NFIR, therefore, requests the Railway Board to issue clarification for reckoning 30% add on pay element to the last pay drawn by retiring Loco Inspectors for payment of pensionary benefits. Copy of Railway Board’s letter No.E(P&A)II-2005/RS-34 dated 26/12/2008 is also enclosed.
Related to Your Search:
- Pay element relating to Running Staff/Loco Inspectors after the recommendations of 7th CPC
- Pay element in the case of Loco Inspectors – 30% addition to 7th CPC pay matrix for retirement benefits
- Revision of pension/family pension of Running Staff-reckoning of pay element for revision of pension of pre-2016 retired Loco Inspectors
- Additional Allowance granted to Loco Pilot (Mail), Loco Pilot (Passenger) and Mail Guard for the purpose of computation of retirement benefits to Running Staff
- Non-Grant of Revised Pension (7th CPC) to Pre-2016 Retirees
- NFIR Filling up the posts of Loco Inspectors.
- Court Cases relating to demand of Loco Inspectors for reckoning of pay element of 55% at the time of retirement.
- Merger of Dearness Allowance with the Basic Pay w.e.f. April 1, 2004
- Stepping up of Pay of Loco Inspectors – NFIR