2% Dearness Allowance for Central Government Employees and Pensioners due from July 2016 may approve in the Union Cabinet Meeting
Cabinet may approve 2% DA today
Dearness Allowance for Central Government Employees and Pensioners due from July 2016 is likely to be approved in the Union Cabinet Meeting to be held today (27.10.2016).
As per the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission on Dearness Allowance formula, Central Government is all set to declare 2% Dearness allowance and Dearness relief to be effective from July 1, 2016.
Table of AICPIN – All India Consumer Price Index Numbers for Industrial Workers BY 2001-100 from Jan 2016 to Jun 2016 are indicated in the table with average of 261.4
Calculation of Dearness Allowance from July 2016 as shown in the table
|Month / Year||B.Y. 2001=100||12 Months Total||12 Months average||% Increase over 261.4|| DA
Related to Your Search:
- Expected DA January 2020 – Dearness Allowance calculation’s 3rd stage is over!
- CALCULATION OF DA (DEARNESS ALLOWANCE) FOR THE MONTH OF JULY 2013
- Expected DA: Cabinet to approve the Dearness Allowance hike soon
- Central Government Employees: Cabinet may approve 6% dearness allowance (DA) hike next week
- EXPECTED DA – DA FROM JULY 2012 WILL BE 72%
- Cabinet Committee likely to approve DA today
- 7th CPC DA Hike will announce today for central government employees and pensioners
- Expected DA: Cabinet may approve 10% DA hike in September 2013
- Cabinet may approve 6% DA for Central Government Employees on Thursday