11th Bipartite – Next Wage Revision in Public Sector Banks
Girish Chandra Murmu, IAS .
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Financial Services
Jeevan Deep Building, 3rd Floor,
10, Parliament Street,
New Delhi-110 001
March 21, 2017.
Kindly refer to this Department’s letter dated 12.01.2016, 24.08.2016, 21.10.2016 and 21.12.2016 addressed to all Public Sector Banks ( PSBs) whereby PSBs were requested to initiate the steps taken for smooth conclusion of next wage revision of the employee within time frame. However, it is seen that several Banks are yet to proceed in the matter.
2. May I request PSBs to kindly look into the matter and to conclude the next wage revision prior to the effective date i.e. 01.11.2017
The Chief Executives of all Public Sector Banks
Related to Your Search:
- FinMin seeks status report on pay revision talks from public sector banks
- Transfer of female employees in Public Sector Banks- Minimizing their hardship
- 25% retirement till 2020: Recruitment process in Public Sector Banks
- Bank Employees to get 15% increase in wages – Strike from 25th Feb called off – 10th Bipartite Wage Settlement
- Representation of Bank and Insurance Employees
- Compassionate appointments in Public Sector Banks
- Finance Minister asks bank employees not to participate in strike
- Central Pay Commission recommendations are not applicable to the employees of Public Sector Banks
- Public Sector Bank Employees Pension Scheme