1.52 Lakh Vacancies in Railways to Be Filled up this Year
The Minister of Railways Shri Pawan Kumar Bansal has announced that the Ministry of Railways will make concerted efforts to fill up approximately 1.52 lakh vacancies this year. While presenting Railways Budget for 2013-14 in Parliament today, he said that it is a measure of popularity of Railways as an employer that a staggering 2.2 crore applications were received.
For the first time, Railways recruitment examinations were held at more than 60 cities across the country. In the process, a backlog of about 47,000 vacancies earmarked for weaker sections and physically challenged is likely to get cleared.
Related to Your Search:
- 10,000 vacancies in KVs to be filled up this year: Govt
- Transfer under Rule 38 against vacancies reported for filling up through Direct recruitment examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission
- Special Recruitment through SSC, Ministry of Railways and Department of Posts
- Reduction in number of vacancies in various departments of the central government
- Common Eligibility Test to replace multiple examinations for recruitment to Central Government Jobs
- Indian Railways will conduct the largest recruitment drive for the Para-Medical Staff
- Railways: Posts relating to security are lying vacant in Railways
- Vacant posts of teachers in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- Latest position of vacancies available in Railways