HRMS Railway APAR self appraisal
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated: 10.11.2021
The General Managers
(All Indian Railways/PUs)
(As per standard mailing list)
Sub: Extension of deadline for filling up of Self Appraisal through e-APAR module of HRMS reg.
Ref: Board’s letter No. PC-VII/2020/HRMS/23 dated 16.04.2021
Vide Board’s letter under reference, it was advised that APARs of all Group ‘C’ employees for the year 2020-21 onwards would invariably be initiated through e-APAR module of HRMS only.
2. However, representations/suggestions have been received from Federations and Zonal Railways requesting to extend the deadline for filling up of self appraisal through e-APAR module as certain employees have not been able to file their Self Appraisal in the HRMS system.
3. In view of the same, it has been decided to extend the last date for filing Self Appraisal in e-APAR module of HRMS to 30th November, 2021. As such, Railway Administration is requested to complete the process of self appraisal through e-APAR module of HRMS positively by 30th November, 2021. No further extension shall be granted.
4. This may please be treated as URGENT.
(M. K. Gupta)
Executive Director, Pay Commission-Il
Related to Your Search:
- Continuation of issuance of Manual Pass to Railway Employees may be extended up to 31-12-2020 – RAILWAYS – Railway Board
- PF Loan and Advance module of HRMS was launched by Indian railway
- Implementation of recommendations of VI CPC – merger of grades-revised classification and mode of filling up of non-gazetted posts-scheme for filling up vacancies after 31/12/2015
- Filling up of posts in Para-medical categories in Group ‘C’ on contract basis in Railways
- Revised Training Module of Non-Gazetted Staff of Medical Department
- Railway sports quota recruitment 2020-2021 extended till 30th September 2021
- Revised classification and mode of filling up of non-gazetted posts – Scheme for filling up of vacancies after 31.12.2016
- Extension of the scheme of hiring of para-medical categories in Group ‘C’ on contract basis
- Extension of the system for contractual recruitment of para-medical classifications in Group C