There are more than 50 Lakh Central Government employees spread all over the country. The Department of Personnel and Training will soon launch a series of measures that would increase the efficiency of these employees which would directly and indirectly benefit millions of others. If performance based incentive is implemented, then the salaries of the Central Government employees will differ each year based on their performance. The scheme could either be implemented based on an individual’s productivity or on the department’s performance.
Related to Your Search:
- A Reader’s Opinion about Performance Related Incentive Scheme (PRIS)
- 7th Pay Commission recommendations on Bonus Schemes
- 7th Pay Commission: Salary rises should be based on performance
- 7th Pay Commission – Finmin: MACP on performance to be reconsidered ?
- Performance Related Incentive Scheme (PRIS) – Pecuniary Benefit for Central Government Employees
- 7th Pay Commission likely to recommend up to 30% pay hike
- 7th CPC Bonus Recommendations Report
- New Performance Appraisal Proforma for IT Officials on Cards
- 7th Pay Commission for Tamilnadu State Employees