Will Central Government Employees, get 6% dearness allowance
Good days will come for Central Government Employees, get 6% dearness allowance
Modi Government is set to big announcement on Budget in view of 7th Pay Commission
It is certain that 6% increase in DA is guaranteed. Here it is necessary to mention that the DA is increased twice in a year. Central government employees are paid from the first of January and July. As we’re told that the DA is 6 percent of total will be 113%. But it is also a provision that if the DA crossed 100 mark will be merged in the basic salary. The employee unions are pressing hard for the merger of DA in the basic pay. But neither the government nor the Seventh Pay Commission is committed at this point. The government has also not in mood to merge the DA in the basic pay. If that happens, this will be bad news for the employees.
Union workers are now engaged on the expected budget has to be presented in February. Employees are hoping that the finance minister will must bring good day for them. On the other side the employee organizations has started to pressure on government to merge the DA in basic pay. The employees union are also pressing for provision of fund for implementation of Seventh Pay Commission in the budget. Trade union leaders are confident that a big announcement can be in budget .
Related to Your Search:
- 50% DA MERGER – Impact of Merger of 50% Dearness Allowance with Basic Pay
- Government Employees to Stage Stir on March 2 Seeking Interim Relief and Merger of DA
- BSNL Employees Union: Central Government employees may get 50% DA merger
- Dearness allowance as Dearness Pay
- Dearness Allowance (DA) as Dearness Pay
- Merge DA with Basic this year and Defer Increments: Pay Panel Member
- Dearness Allowance announcement before Diwali ?
- DA Merger News Central Government Employees and Pensioners
- Government refused merger of dearness allowance and interim relief, assured for 7th CPC report on time