KV School Declaration & Submission Form PDF 2022-23
Please read the declaration and accept the declaration by clicking on the check-boxes provided next to the declaration statements after completing the form and uploading relevant documents:
- I certify that I have read and understood all sections of the instructions for filling this online application form, and I have filled in the application form as per the instructions.
- I certify that all the information provided is true to the best of my knowledge.
- I agree to the condition that, if the above mentioned facts are found to be incorrect, my child will be disqualified for admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- I understand that if multiple applications for the same child have been submitted for the same school, all applications of the child to the same school will be considered null and void.
- I will present originals of all documents listed in “Upload documents” section during the admission, is offered by any Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- I have read the above mentioned terms and conditions and I agree with them.
Before clicking the Submit button, carefully examine the information filled in on the form by clicking the Preview button.
After carefully scrutinizing the information filled in your application form, you can either make changes by clicking on the Previous button at the bottom left of the page to go to the tab or section that you want to edit. Alternatively, if all information provided is correct, you can click on the Submit Application button.
Note: After clicking on the declaration checkbox, you must save your application by pressing Save to preview Button. After saving the application form, Preview button will be enabled. You must click on Preview button and verify all the filled information. Only after clicking on Preview button, Submit Application button will be enabled.
If you click the Submit Application button, a dialog box will pop up asking if you really want to submit. Please note that you cannot edit an application once it has been submitted.
After confirming in the dialog box that you really want to submit the form, an OTP will be sent to the applicants registered mobile number. When the OTP is entered correctly in the portal, the application submission code will be generated and displayed on the screen.
It will also be sent as an SMS to the registered mobile number. An email with this information will be sent to the registered email address. Once the application submission code is generated, the details entered in the online application form will be available to KVS and the colleges to which you have applied.
After this, no changes can be made to your application form. Therefore, you are strongly advised to submit the application and click the button only after you are satisfied that all the information included in the online application is correct. After submitting your application, if you feel that you have submitted the form with incorrect information, you may cancel the application.
Once you have canceled the submitted application form, it will not be considered for admission and the application submission code for the canceled application form will become invalid.
Canceling an already submitted application form
To cancel an already submitted application form, you need to login to the portal using the same Login Code used to fill and submit the application. The status of your application will be displayed as “Submitted” along with the date and time when you submitted the form. A button labeled “Cancel Your submitted application form” will also be shown. On clicking this button, an OTP will be sent to registered mobile number (this is to prevent accidental cancelation of your application).
Note: Your Application Submission Code will no longer be valid, and no information provided by you in the canceled application will be visible to KVS. In effect, your application will not be considered by KVS any more for admission.
Re-Applying after canceling a submitted application form:
After canceling a submitted application, you can re-apply using the same Login Code. In order to do this, please login using your Login Code. You will see a message saying your earlier submitted application form was canceled.
(Login Code: The same one that you had used to submit and subsequently cancel the submitted application form)
To use data from the last submitted and cancelled application form (so that it is easier for you to re-apply), click the button labeled “Re-apply with existing data“. On clicking this button, a fresh application form (this is not the same as your cancelled application form) will open with previously entered data pre-filled.
The new Application Submission Code will be used for all subsequent processing of your newly submitted application and for further use by the schools. Your earlier Application Submission Code is invalid and will not be available to KVS.
Related to Your Search:
- The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013- Submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by CSS officers for each year – regarding.
- Instruction for employees submitting write-up under Anubhav
- KVS Online Admission register for Class I – KVS admission guidelines
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Admission Schedule 2022-2023
- NPS Subscribers: Know your FATCA Compliant Status
- Kind Perusal for CGHS Beneficiaries
- CGHS introduces new facility to check the status of medicines issued to beneficiaries
- How to get an online EPF Pass book
- Registration closed for KV Admission 2019 – 20 Class-1