Western Railway INTRODUCES CATERING COMPLAINT NO.9004441955
For the convenience of rail users to register their complaints regarding catering services like food quality, over charging etc. both at railway stations and in running trains, Western Railway has introduce a unique Catering Complaint No.9004441955. Rail users can call or can send SMS on this number. Passengers can also send catering related complaints at Western Railway’s email ID [email protected] . Besides, the Ministry of Railways has also set up a Central Monitoring Cell with the toll free number i.e. 1800-111-321 to register catering related complaint. This facility is available all seven days from (7.00 hrs to 22.00 hrs). Rail users can also register their complaints in Complaint books available with Station Masters, Catering stalls and Pantry Car Managers.
The Catering complaint number has been set up by the Western Railway for providing proactive and effective complaint redressal mechanism.
In order to publicize this number widely, Western Railway is going to put up posters at prominent locations at stations and reservation offices along with stickers in trains. It is also planned to publish this number at the back of the reserved tickets. It will not only help to redress the Catering Complaints quickly but also to improve quality of service.
Related to Your Search:
- Railways Launches Toll Free Helpline Number for Catering Related Complaints
- Railways to provide fresh food cooked after every two hours
- 5% Uniform rate of GST to apply in all railway catering services in trains or on stations
- Indian Railways starts collecting feedback about basic amenities through phones using IVRS based system
- Provision of E-Catering Facilities in Railways
- 200 more railway stations to have Wi-Fi in 2017
- Railway takes steps under “swachh rail swachh bharat mission”
- Minister of Railways introduced Wi-Fi services at Three More Railway Stations Patna, Ranchi & Visakhapatnam
- Improvement in Railways’ Catering Services