Voluntary exit under Atal Pension Yojana (APY) – PFRDA
PENSION FUND REGULATORY AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
CIR No.: PFRDA/2019/10/APY/1
Date: April 8, 2019
POPs under Atal Pension Yojana (APY)
Subject: Voluntary exit under Atal Pension Yojana (APY)
The functionality of online voluntary exit was released in the month of August 2017 by Central Record Keeping Agency (CRA) – NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited to smoothen the process of Voluntary Exit under Atal Pension Yojana (APY). However, it has been observed that some POPs and branches of POPs are sending physical exit forms to PFRDA instead of processing through their APY module. This causes delay in execution of voluntary exit, which in turn increases grievances from the subscribers.
In view of the same, POPs are advised – (i) to process voluntary exit request only through their APY module (ii) to sensitize all their branches which are performing Atal Pension Yojana related activities to process voluntary exit as per the guidelines.
The physical forms are NOT to be submitted to PFRDA.
(Dr. Purnima Sharma)
Deputy General Manager
Related to Your Search:
- Now 97.05 lakh subscribers base under Atal Pension Yojana
- PFRDA Order: Incentive for mobilization and registration of subscribers under Atal Pension Yojana
- Atal Pension Yojana (APY) reaches 53 lakhs subscribers base
- Atal Pension Yojana (APY) included under Section 7 of the Aadhaar Act 2016
- Rs 100 crore released towards Government of India co-contribution in Atal Pension Yojana
- PFRDA – Increase the limit of pension and age under Atal Pension Yojana
- Atal Pension Yojana (APY) can now be subscribed digitally
- PFRDA is observing NPS Service Fortnight from 27t h June, 2017 to 11th July 2017 to promote and create awareness about the National Pension System (NPS) and improve the quality of services provided to the subscribers
- Government will soon start the selection process for the new PFRDA chairman