Violation of DoPT guidelines
Central Secretariat Manual of Office Procedure (CSMOP) lays down broad procedures for process management in the Central Secretariat. The CSMOP does not contain any provision for initiating disciplinary action against an official for non-compliance of procedure laid down in the CSMOP. It is for the concerned Central Secretariat office to take action against its officials, under the relevant Conduct Rules of service. Information relating to disciplinary action taken by Central Government offices against their officials for not following the procedure of CSMOP is not centrally maintained.
This was stated by the Minister of State for Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions and Minister of State for Prime Minister’s Office Dr. Jitendra Singh in a written reply to a question by Dr. Anupam Hazra in the Lok Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- RTI Act 2005 – Furnishing Wrong Information
- Submission of Fake Caste Certificates
- Disciplinary proceedings against appointment on Fake Caste Certificates
- Non-Practicing allowance of Government Doctors – Loksabha
- Sanction of prosecution of government officials
- Hiring of staff in Government service
- Non-Acceptance of Self-Attested Documents by Government officials – Minister’s Reply in Parliament
- Minimum Government and Maximum Governance
- Information under RTI Act