Vacant Posts in the Grade of Canteen Attendant in the Departmental Finance Canteen – DoE Orders
Department Expenditure is in the process of filling up vacant posts in the grade of Canteen Attendant in the Departmental Finance Canteen.
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
North Block, New Delhi,
Dated, the 17 November, 2017
A. The Ministry of Finance, Department Expenditure is in the process of filling up vacant posts in the grade of Canteen Attendant in the Departmental Finance Canteen of this Department.
B. Applications are invited on direct recruitment basis as under:-
|Age as on closing date||SC||ST||OBC||UR||PwD||Total No. of post|
|Canteen Attendant||In New Pay Matrix Rs. 18000-56900/-||18-25 years||1||1||2||4||0||8 (Eight)*|
(*The number of vacancies is subject to change).
C. Details of the posts (Minimum educational qualification, experience, age limit etc.);
1. Pay Scale: Pay Band-I (Rs.5,200 – Rs. 20,200) plus Grade Pay of Rs.1800/-. In New Pay Matrix Level-I (Rs.18000 – 56900) as per recommendations of 7th CPC.
2. Educational Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent from any recognized Institute/ board / Organisation.
3. Age limit: 18-25 Years.
4. Age relaxation: As per existing rules. Relaxation of age limit upto 40 years for Government Servant in accordance with the order issued by the Central Government from time to time.
5. Candidates should apply as per the enclosed proforma only. Application in any other format will not be accepted.
6. Candidates will forward application properly sealed in an envelope to, “The Under Secretary (Admn.), Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure, Room No. 225-E, North Block, New Delhi-110001″, through ordinary posts/by hand. Registered applications will not be accepted. Candidates are requested to super scribe the words,” Application for the post of Canteen Attendant” on the top of the envelop while sending the application form.
7. Last date of receipt of application is 60 Days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News.
8. The Crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application.
9. Photocopy of the following documents/Certificates to be attached along with application form duly attested.
i) Matriculation or equivalent certificate.
ii) Mark sheet of educational qualification (Matriculation or equivalent)
iii) SC/ST/OBC certificate.
iv) Certificate / diploma in hospitality management / cooking / catering (Optional)
v) Copy of the Employment Exchange Registration ID number.
vi) NOC in original from their present employer in case of Government servant.
Note:- Original certificate should not be sent with the application. These should be produced only in time of verification of document.
10. Incomplete / Ineligible application will be deemed to be invalid and will be rejected without intimation to the candidate. Applicant must read the advertisement carefully before applying for the same.
11. The number of vacancies is subject to change. Further, the employer has the right to cancel or modify this notification without assigning any reason thereof.
12. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate. ‘No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained’.
13. No TA/DA is admissible.
14. The decision of the Appointment Authority will be final.
15. The recruitment process can be cancelled / postponed / suspended / terminated without any prior notice / assigning any reason at any stage.
16. Candidates having certificate / diploma in hospitality / cooking / catering may be given preference.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India.
Related to Your Search:
- Filling up the post of Canteen Attendant in the Departmental Canteen of Department of Personnel & Training
- Recruitment of 1572 Chargeman (Non-Gazetted Group ‘B’) Vacancies in Ordnance Factories
- Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Chennai Recruits 2461 posts for Southern Railway and ICF.
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) – Railway Vacancies 2014 – Recruitment for 6119 vacancies
- 7th CPC Minimum Educational Qualification for appointment in Level-l of the pay matix on compassionate grounds
- Qualification for recruitment of staff from open market in Pay Band-I (Grade Pay: Rs.1800)
- 1536 Assistant vacancies in New India Assurance – Recruitment 2014 of 1536 Assistant Posts 2014 – Last Date 10-11-2014
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2012 : Associates banks of SBI recruits 7440 vacancies – Last date 13.8.2012
- Department of Posts – Provisional engagement of BPM / ABPM / Dak Sevak subject to pending verification of Character and antecedents / caste certificate / educational qualification etc