Utilisation of the facilities of Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) – Instructions given by DoPT
Utilisation of the facilities of Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs)- Instructions rega
G.I., Dept. of Per. & Trg., O.M.F.No. 44011/4(s)12007-Estt.(B), 16.4.2015
Subject: Utilisation of the facilities of Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs)- Instructions regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s OM of even number dated 22nd February, 2010 (copy enclosed) wherein Ministries/Departments were instructed to discontinue the utilization of the infrastructure of any Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) by the officers/staff in the Government Departments.
The Ministries/Departments are directed to issue instructions to all concerned for not utilizing the infrastructure of any CPSEs by the officers/staff in the Government Departments and that any such use shall attract suitable action against them. If, for any exceptional circumstances, any officer, for a bonafide purpose related with official duties connected with the CPSE entrusted to him, is required to utilize the facility from a CPSE, the Secretary in the Ministry/Department will authorize such usage for specific period after careful assessment of the situation. The above guidelines shall also to be applicable to use of facilities from autonomous organizations under the Government.
2. These instruction may be strictly complied by all the Ministries/Departments.
Related to Your Search:
- Mileage points Utilisation / Earning Incentives on tickets purchased for official travel by CPSE employees
- Purchase, use, entitlement & others instructions regarding Staff Car in CPSEs
- Guidelines for processing proposals for appointment to Board Level Posts in Central Public Sector Enterprises(CPSEs)
- Appointment of Security Personnel in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) from Ex-servicemen Security Agencies sponsored by the Directorate General of Resettlement (DGR)
- Equal Pay for Equal Work in CPSUs
- Vacant Posts in PSUs
- CPSEs: Cut-Off age to Borad level appointment in Central Public Sector Enterprises
- Superannuation Benefits Schemes for employees of CPSEs – Clarification regarding Technical Formality
- Workshop for the liaison officers of CPSES regarding Implementation of Reservation Policy in CPSES begins