Urgently fill the various posts, on deputation basis/re-employment basis
RAJYA SABHA SECRETARIAT
PARLIAMENT HOUSE ANNEXE
Dated the 9th November, 2012
Rajya Sabha Secretariat proposes to urgently fill the various posts, listed in the Annexure-I of the Office Memorandum, on deputation basis/re-employment basis from persons, who are working or have retired from the Government/Public Sector Organisations / Autonomous Bodies. The number
of posts and conditions of eligibility of various posts are as given against each post in the Annexure-I of this Office Memorandum.
2. The candidates, who are below 65 years of age as on the last date of the receipt of the applications and are desirous of being considered for appointment to the above posts, may apply in the enclosed Application format as given in the Annexure-II of this Office Memorandum and the application, complete in all respects, should reach The Joint Director (Personnel), Room No. 146, First floor, Rajya Sabba Secretariat, Parliament of India, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi- 110001′ latest by 5.00 p.m. on 10th December, 2012. The applications of the serving employees are to be forwarded through proper channel along with attested photocopies of their CRs of last
five years and vigilance clearance. The retired candidates may apply directly to this Secretariat.
3. No application received after 10th December, 2012 shall be entertained. Incomplete applications or applications received without CR dossier or vigilance clearance (in case of serving employees) shall be summarily rejected and no further correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
Annexure – I
Annexure – II
Certificate & Undertaking
Related to Your Search:
- Engagement of professional for the position of Executive Director (Technical) in Rajya Sabha Television – RSTV
- Filling up of posts of Director/DS in the Cabinet Secretariat (R&AW) on deputation basis
- Recruitment of 1572 Chargeman (Non-Gazetted Group ‘B’) Vacancies in Ordnance Factories
- Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Chennai Recruits 2461 posts for Southern Railway and ICF.
- Recruitment to the four posts of Junior Hindi Translator on ad-hoc basis against short term vacancy in the Department of Personnel & Training
- Recruitment to the four posts of junior Hindi Translator on ad-hoc basis against short term vacancy in the Department of Personnel & Training
- Filling up of the post of Member, Staff Selection Commission, New Delhi (Joint Secretary level) in the pay scale PB-4, Rs. 37,400-67,000/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 10,000/- (pre-revised) on deputation basis
- Posting of officers of Section Office’s Grade and Assistants Grade of Central Secretariat Service to the posts located out side National Capital Region- procedure for
- Appointment of officers working in the Ministries under CSS/Non-CSS posts to NITI Aayog under CSS on lateral shift basis