University Teachers Earned Leave – A teacher’s earned leave credit cannot exceed 300 days, and the maximum amount of earned leave that can be sanctioned at one time cannot exceed 60 days.
Teacher’s earned leave cannot credit exceed 300 days.
Revised Regulations Governing Leave to Teachers of the University’ (Amendment) Regulations, 2021
PANJAB UNIVERSITY, CHANDIGARH
Chandigarh, the 8th February, 2021
No. F.2-6/2015-U.II dated 08.01.2021.- In exercise of powers conferred by section 31 of the Panjab University Act, 1947 (7 of 1947) the Senate with the sanction of the Government hereby makes the following regulations further to amend the ‘Revised Regulations Governing Leave to Teachers of the University’ published in the Official Gazette, dated the 1st March, 1986, namely
- Short title and Commencement. -(1) These regulations may be called the ‘Revised Regulations Governing Leave to Teachers of the University’ (Amendment) Regulations, 2021.
(2) They shall come into force from the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
- In the Revised Regulations Governing Leave to Teachers of the University, in regulation 11, in clause (D), for sub-clause (ii), the following sub-clause shall be substituted, namely :-
“(ii) Earned leave at the credit of a teacher shall not accumulate beyond three hundred days and the maximum period of earned leave that may be sanctioned at a time shall not exceed sixty days:
Provided that Earned leave exceeding sixty days may, however, be sanctioned in the case of higher study, or training, or leave with medical certificate or when the entire leave, or a portion thereof, is spent outside India.”
VIKRAM NAYYAR, Registrar
NOTE: The Principal regulations, namely, ‘Revised Regulations Governing Leave to Teachers of the University were published in the Gazette of India under Part III, Section 4 vide No.1-86/G.R. dated the 1st March 1986.
Related to Your Search:
- Restoration of 10 days EL along with 20 days HPL for KV Teachers
- Central Civil Service (CCS Joining Time) Amendment Rules, 1989
- Notification on leave as per 7th CPC’s recommendations – DoPT
- Single Central Government Male Employees to get Child Care Leave – Gazette Notification issued
- 7th CPC – CCS Leave Rules, 1972 Gazette Notification – Child care leave rules
- 7th Pay Commission rumors – Recommendations on Holidays and Leave
- Navy – MoD – Issue of amendment to Armed Forces Pay Rules and Regulations,2017 – Dated 20-03-2019
- Special Leave connected to inquiry of sexual harassment: CCS (Leave) Amendment Rules, 2017
- CHILD CARE LEAVE : DOPT and FINMIN ORDERS