Union Home Minister announced ex-gratia amount of Rs.25 lakh
Union Home Minister Shri Rajnath Singh has expressed his deep sorrow and grief on the sad demise of Shri M.M. Khan, Deputy Law Officer of New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC). Shri M.M. Khan was murdered on May 16, 2016.
In his message, Shri Rajnath Singh has said that Shri M.M. Khan was a dedicated and honest employee of NDMC. Delhi Police has apprehended all the seven accused in the murder of Shri M.M. Khan within 48 hours of the incident. Union Home Minister has conveyed his deepest condolence to the family of Shri M.M. Khan and has said that every possible support to the family of the deceased would be given.
Shri Rajnath Singh has announced an ex-gratia amount of Rs.25 lakh to the family of the deceased. On the directions of Home Minister, NDMC has offered a job to the wife of late Shri M.M. Khan on compassionate grounds. NDMC has also been directed to extend every possible support to the family of the deceased. The employees of NDMC have also shown their solidarity to the family of Shri M.M. Khan and have decided to contribute their one day salary to the family of Shri M.M. Khan.
Union Home Minister has said that Ministry of Home Affairs and NDMC stand united with the family of late Shri M.M. Khan in their moment of grief.
Related to Your Search:
- 7th Pay Commission – Rajnath Singh Assures Recommendations will be Implemented before June 30
- Charter of demands – Indefinite Strike from 11th July 2016-reg
- Paramilitary chiefs meet Rajnath, discuss 7th Pay Commission report
- 7th Pay Commission – Five Directors Generals of Paramilitary Forces Met the Home Minister and registered their grievances
- Demand for one-rank one-pension to be considered: Rajnath Singh
- Rajnath Singh orders all Directors General to ensure good food for paramilitary jawans
- Rajnath Singh launched the website ‘Bharat Ke Veer’ to facilitate monetary contribution to the kin of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) jawans
- Union Home Minister receives a cheque of Rs. One Crore for CRPF Welfare Fund
- Cabinet to meet tomorrow to finalise Budget Session