Uniform for the female employees of Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens/ Tiffin Rooms: DoPT Order
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel PG Ex Pensions
Department of Personnel Ex Training
Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market
New Delhi, dated 09 January, 2015
Subject: Uniform for the employees of Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens/ Tiffin Rooms functioning in Central Government Offices- Issue of Petticoat and Dupatta to Female Canteen Employees – regarding
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s OM. No.12/4/2001-Dir(C) 21.1.2002 and OM. No.12/8/2002-Dir(C) dated 8.7.2003 wherein scale of articles of Uniforms authorized for canteen employees was circulated.
2. The matter regarding issue of Uniforms to entitled female canteen employees has been reviewed and it has been decided to authorize issue of Petticoat to entitled female canteen employees who wear Saree and Dupatta to those who wear Salwar Kameez in addition to already authorized articles of Uniform. The scale of Uniform authorized vide OM. No.12/4/2001~Dir(C) dated 21.1.2002 will remain same.
3. instructions on procurement of Uniforms circulated vide OM. No-18/1/2009-Dir(C) dated 27.8.2010 are to be followed while procuring uniforms for canteen employees.
4. This issue with the concurrence of Home(Finance) vide their ID. Note No.3108505, dated 10.9.2014 and Ministry of Finance(Department of Expenditure) vide their I.D. Note 5(2)/E.II(A)/2014 dated 25.11.2014.
5. Hindi version will follow.
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of Dress allowance to eligible Railway Officers, PBOR of RPF, Station Masters and Others
- 7th CPC – Dress Allowance for eligible Railway Employees: Railway Board Order
- KV School New Uniform 2012 : KVS advised to get new uniforms from anywhere…
- CGDA Orders – Issue of Uniforms/Liveries to MTS directly recruited through Staff Selection Commission post 6th CPC.
- Open market sale of CSD Canteen items
- Sale of canteen items in open market
- Dopt Orders – Recognition of Service Association of Employees of Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens/Tiffin Rooms of Central Government Offices under CCS (RSA) Rules 1993
- Grant of increased rate of Washing Allowance to the Canteen Employees
- Payment of Uniform Allowance in lieu of uniform to Group C&D employees of CGHS