2. The typewriting speed of a candidate would be calculated after taking into account the mistakes committed by him/her in the typewriting test. In other words, deduction of words/Key depressions on account of typing mistakes would be made from the total words/ Key depressions typed by him/her in working out his/her qualifying speed of not less than 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi.
Related to Your Search:
- Phase 2 Exam 2013 PA/SA Details and Pattern of Postal / Sorting Assistant (Computer / Typing Test)
- Lower Division Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for Group C Staff 2015 Nomination of qualified candidates Regarding.
- Examination holding for promotions of Educationally qualified MTS (Erstwhile group – ‘D’ & Record Clerk) to the grade of Clerk
- Advance Increments granted to Stenographers of Subordinate Offices on qualifying speed test in shorthand at 100/120 w.p.m. regarding
- 7th CPC Advance increments granted to Stenographers of Subordinate Offices on qualifying speed test in shorthand at 100/120 w.p.m
- Promotion from Group D to C for Indian Railway Employees
- Amendment in Recruitment Rules for the post of Assistant Director (English Shorthand & Typewriting) in the Institute of Secretariat Training & Management
- Instructions on exemption from passing the Typewriting Test on Computer in respect of LDC
- Exemption from passing the Typewriting Test – Implementation of instructions of DOPT