Trial run of filling up of data about representation of SCs, STs and OBCs and Persons with Disabilities in Central Government Services
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
DEPARTMENT OF PERSONNEL & TRAINING
MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES
NORTH BLOCK. NEW DELHI-110001
Kindly refer to my D.O. letter of even number dated 3rd October, 2012 whereby it was informed that a trial run of filling up of data about representation of SCs, STs & OBCs and Persons with Disabilities in Central Government Services as on 1st January of each year, has been initiated and it was requested to fill the data as on 1st January, 2012 on trial basis.
2. In the month of January, 2013 workshops with representatives of Ministries/Departments were organized to facilitate and smoothen the process of uploading and submission of data and invite suggestions for improvement of the software. Now, the software has been augmented and is ready for uploading of data about representation of SCs, STs & OBCs and Persons with Disabilities in Central Government Services in respect of your Ministry/Department as on 1.1.2013.
3. 1 shall be grateful, if you could kindly instruct to get the data uploaded by 31 St March, 2013.
Related to Your Search:
- Streamlining the procedure for collecting on-line data/information — Notice of the meeting
- Dopt Orders : Sanctioned strength of officials of CSCS – streamlining of procedure for collecting information / on-line data
- Representation of OBCs in the Central Government Services
- Constitution of a Committee to monitor the progress in filling up of vacancies of persons with disabilities
- Filling up of vacancies reserved for Persons with Disabilities- reg.
- Data representation of SCs, STs and OBCs and disabled persons in Central Government Services made as online collection
- Central Government Departments / Ministries – Reservation Policy
- Dopt Orders 2013 – Sanctioned strength of officials of CSCS streamlining of procedure for collecting on-line data/information reg.
- Group wise representation of Other Backward Classes (OBC) in Central Government Services as on 1.1.2011