Treat three lakhs Gramin Dak Sevaks as civil servants for all purposes – Supreme Court
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES
ALL INDIA POSTAL EMPLOYEES UNION GDS (NFPE)
FIRST MILESTONE ON legal fight for GDS DEPARTMENTALISATION
Hon’ble Supreme Court of India has ordered the Delhi High Court to decide the prayer of NFPE & AIPEU-GDS (NFPE) in writ petition No. 1003 of 2013 to treat the three lakhs Gramin Dak Sevaks as civil servants for all purposes at par with other regular employees as per 1977 SC Judgment & to quash the GDS (Conduct & Engagement) Rules 2011.
Related to Your Search:
- PREPARE FOR INDEFINITE POSTAL STRIKE FROM 2015 MAY 6TH. GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS DO NOT WANT SEPEREATE GDS COMMITTEE
- Revision of Schedule of Engaging Authority for BPMs and ABPMs / Dak Sevaks under Rule 31 of GDS
- Committee set up to Review Wage Structure of Gramin Dak Sevaks
- GDS – Revision in Rule 4 of Gramin Dak Sevaks (Conduct and Engagement) Rules, 2020 – DoP
- Enhancement of ceiling for calculation of ex-gratia bonus payable to Gramin Dak Sevaks- 2013-14
- INDEFINITE STRIKE OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES FROM MAY 6TH…
- GDS: Grameen Dak Sevaks Lok Sabha Q&A
- Reservation fro Other Backward Classes in Civil Posts and Services under the Govt. of India-Sub-quota for Minority Communities-reg.
- DEPARTMENT OF POSTS: GRAMIN DAK SEVAK ISSUE IN LOK SABHA – 22-03-2017