7th CPC Travelling Allowance Rules – Clarification: Finance Ministry OM dated 04.09.2017
F. No. 19030/1/2017-E.IV
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
New Delhi, dated the 04th September, 2017
Subject : Travelling Allowance Rules – Implementation of the Recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission.
Consequent upon the issuance of this Department’s O.M. of even number dated 13.07.2017 regarding implementation of recommendations of 7th CPC on Travelling Allowance (TA), various references are being received in this Department seeking clarifications regarding TA/Daily Allowance (DA) entitlements of Officers in Level 13A. Level 13A (pre-revised Grade Pay of Rs. 8900/-) has been included in the Pay Matrix vide Notification No. GSR 592(E) dated 15.06.2017.
2. The matter has been considered in this Department and with the approval of Competent Authority, it has been decided that TA/DA entitlements of Officers in Pay Level 13A (pre-revised Grade Pay of Rs. 8900/-) shall be equivalent to TA/DA entitlements of Officers in Pay Level 13 (pre-revised Grade Pay of Rs. 8700/-) as mentioned in this Department’s O.M. of even number dated 13.07.2017.
Hindi version is attached.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
All Ministries and Departments of the Govt. of India etc. as per standard distribution list.
Copy to: C&AG and U.P.S.C., etc. as per standard endorsement list.
Source: Download PDF
Related to Your Search:
- Transport Allowance and Travelling Allowance Rules at a glance
- 7th CPC Allowances Gazette Notification : Transport Allowance (TPTA) and Travelling Allowance
- Travelling Allowance Rules – Production of receipts vouchers for reimbursement of Travelling charges for travel within the city admissible under Daily Allowance on tour
- TA Rules in 7th CPC: Air Travel is Allowed for Central Government Employees from Level 6 and Above
- Travelling Allowance Rules – Implementation of the recommendations of Seventh Central Pay Commission, clarification on CTG etc
- Air Travel Entitlement for JCOs in Defence Forces
- CHILDREN EDUCATION ALLOWANCE, Hostel Subsidy Claims & Travelling Allowance Entitlement: PCDA’s instructions
- Travel entitlements of Government employees for the purpose of LTC post Seventh Central Pay Commission
- TA/DA entitlements of Non-officials of Committees/Boards/Panels etc