Transfers and postings of EPFO, ESIC, DGMS, DGFASLI, CLC(c), and Labour Bureau officers have been postponed until May31, 2021:
Transfer/posting of officers of EPFO, ESIC, DGMS, DGFASLI, CLC(c) and Labour Bureau deferred till 31st May 2021: Labour Ministry
Government of India
Ministry of Labour & Employment
Shram Shakti Bhawan, Rafi Marg
New Delhi, dated 28th April, 2021
Sub: Preventive measures to contain spread of COVID-19 -Transfer reg.
The transfer/posting of officers of different cadres of this Ministry and its organizations (EPFO,ESIC,DGMS,DGFASLI,CLC(c) and Labour Bureau) are being done as per their existing transfer policy guidelines of their cadres. This year, considering the extraordinary situation prevailing in the country due to spread of COVID-19 pandemic, it has been decided that till 31st May, 2021 no transfer of officers/officials in any grades of different cadres of this Ministry and its organizations under the administrative control of this Ministry will be done except for administrative reason to fill up any vacancy due to promotion/ retirement and in exigencies.
2. This may be brought to the notice of all concerned for strict compliance.
3. This issues with the approval of competent authority
(Dr. Mahendra Kumar)
All Head of the Organizations and Cadre controlling units of this Ministry Copy to: OSD to MOS(I/C)(L&E)/PPS to Secretary(L&E), SLEA, JS(DGLW), JS(VB), JS(KR) IT Cell, MoLE- with a request to upload the communcation at MoLE’s website.
Related to Your Search:
- New Public & Private Companies Registration for EPFO & ESIC now on MCA portal
- EPFO – Identified benchmark disabilities for posts suitable for Persons with Disability in Group ‘A’, Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ cadres
- Relief to establishments covered by the EPF and MP Act , 1952 from penalty levy for delayed payment of dues during lockdown
- PIB – Two New Facilities for ESIC Beneficiaries Launched
- Attendance of Central Government employees latest DoPT orders on attendance 2022
- PF withdrawal: EPFO members can now apply for a second COVID-19 non-refundable advance
- 50% Attendance of Central Government Employees – DoPT orders on Covid-19
- DoPT attendance circular 2021 regarding Novel Coronavirus COVID- 19
- Railways – HODs of branches shall prepare roster duty so as to ensure that 33% of Officers and staff attend office with staggered timings