DoP – Transfer/Postings requests of Postal Service Group B Officers
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhavan, Sansad Marg
1. All CPMsG
2. Director, RAKNPA
3. All PTCs
Subject: Transfer/Postings requests of Postal Service Group B Officers.
This is regarding Transfer / Posting requests of Postal Service Group B Officers. The Officers working in PS Group B Cadre may submit their requests for transfer and posting in the enclosed proforma through Head of Circle concerned. An advance copy of the request may be sent on Email ID- dopspg2[at]gmail.com latest by 02.07.2021.
2. All those Officers who were promoted to PS Group B vide Postal Directorate Order No. 9-15/2019-SPG-II (Pt) dated 12.02.2021 and 9-6/2020-SPG-II dated 12.02.2021 are required to apply afresh in the enclosed proforma. The previous applications received from these officers will not be considered. The Head of Circles may forward all these beads to Postal Directorate on Email ID- dopspg2[at]gmail.com latest by 07.07.2021.
Assistant Director General (SPG)
PROFORMA FOR TRANSFER /POSTING REQUESTS OF POSTAL SERVICE GROUP B OFFICER
1. Name of the Officer:
2. Date of Birth:
3. Date of Appointment in PS Group B:
4. Home Circle:
5. Present Circle of Posting:
6. Date since when working in the present Circle:
7. Choice of Posting (Circle/Unit):
9. Earned Leave availed for more than 15 days in one spell
Signature of the Officer
Signature of APMG/AD(Staff)
Related to Your Search:
- Guidelines for transfer to regulate transfers of Group ‘C’ officials Group ‘B’ officials and Assistant Superintendent of Posts
- Promotion and posting to the Grade of Member, Postal Services Board, Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’
- Draft Transfer Policy for Railway’s Officers issued by Railway Board for comments/suggestions
- Rotational Transfer of CSS officers of DS Grade and above – Furnishing of personal information thereof.
- Transfer policy guidelines for Postal Employees
- DoP: Constitution of Circle Relaxation Committee (CRC) at Circle level for considering compassionate appointment cases
- Promotion of Grade-I (Under Secretary) officers of CSS to the Selection Grade(Deputy Secretary)on ad-hoc basis and posting of DS/Director of CSS on their return from leave etc. – Furnishing of personal information thereof
- Transfer and Deputation Policy Framework for IA&AS officers
- Promotion of Grade-I (Under Secretary) officers of CSS to the Selection Grade (Deputy Secretary) on ad-hoc basis – Furnishing of personal information thereof.