Group D Railway Staff
All India Railwaymen’s Fedration
Dated: December 24, 2020
Sub: Transfer of the erstwhile Group `D’ Staff, from Non-Incentive Section to Incentive Section, within the Production Unit/Workshop
Ref.: Railway Board’s letter No.E(NG)I-2007/CFP/20 dated 13.07.2020
While drawing your kind attention on the subject cited above, it is to be mention that, repeatedly matter is being dealt within wrong direction by Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala, Administration as also by the Railway Board under the policy of intake of the erstwhile Group D Railway Staff in Workshop/Production Unit against 10% and 40% quota of Direct Recruitment, from outside the departments, meant for Store Khalasis, Safaiwalas and Gangmen (Track Maintainers) respectively with the defined criteria of seniority, which is irrelevant in this case.
Subjected issue is entirely different. Every Workshop and Production Unit, wherever any Incentive Scheme, i.e. RITES or CLW Pattern, is prevailing, it has some Non-Incentive Area (Shops) and Incentive Covered Shop activities. In many a places fresh recruits are initially posted in Non-Incentive Area(Shops), and wherever any Group `C’ (GP Rs.1900) vacancy occurs, these Non-Incentive Area(Shops) erstwhile Group `D’ staff, based on seniority, are posted in Incentive Shops/ Groups. Unfortunately, RCF/KXH Administration, instead of treating erstwhile Group `D’ staff, working in Non-Incentive Area in RCF/ KXH premises itself, are treated under the policy meant for Outside (from other departments) Intake Policy, which is basically wrong and sheer injustice with them.
Nowhere else, in any of the Workshop or Production Unit, such problem has been heard, since posting in Incentive or Non-Incentive Area within the premises is based on local policies in consultation with the Organised Labour.
AIRF, therefore, urges upon that, RCF/KXH Administration be clarified suitably, so that, erstwhile Group D Staff, working in Non-Incentive Area, could be posted in Incentive Shop/ Group in a hassle-free manner without any age bar since they are the employees of the same Production Unit and should not be treated as brought from outside unit/ other departments.
An early action in the matter is solicited.
Copy to: Addl. Member (PU), Railway Board – for necessary action please.
Copy to: E.D.(I.R.), Railway Board – for necessary action please.
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of hourly rates of Incentive Bonus and Bouns Factor of Workshop/PU in respect of staff governed under CRJ pattern/GIS
- Revision of Hourly Rates of Incentive Bonus and Bonus Factor of Workshops and Production Units
- Need for revision of hourly rates of incentive bonus and incentive allowance in favour of Railway Staff: NFIR
- Revision of hourly rates of Incentive Bonus and Bonus Factors of Workshops/PUs staff under CRJ Pattern & GIS
- Revision of hourly rates of Incentive Bonus and Bonus Factor of Workshop/PUs in respect of staff governed under CRJ Pattern/GIS
- Revision of designations of erstwhile Group ‘D’ staff: Railway Board Order
- Incentive Scheme for the employees of Ordnance factories
- Revision of Incentive Bonus and Bonus Factor Workshop / PU hourly rates after implementation of the 7th CPC
- Railway Board constitutes committee for revision of Incentive Bonus