Transfer of sportspersons recruited against sports quota from one Railway/ Unit/ Division to another Railway/ Unit/ Division: Railway Board Order RBE No. 58/2014
RBE No. 58/2014
Clarification/Corrigendum No. 48
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
MINISTRY DF RAILWAYS (RAIL MANTRYALAY)
New Delhi dt. 29.05.2014
The General Managers(P)
All Zonal Railways including …….
Sub:- Transfer of sportspersons recruited against sports quota from one Railway/ Unit/ Division to another Railway/ Unit/ Division
Ref: Railway Board’s letters No. 2011/E(Sports)/4(3)/4(Transfer Policy) dated 17.02.2011 & 07.03.2012.
Please connect Board’s Policy letters mentioned above on the subject matter.
2. Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) have decided that non-active sports persons who are not involved in coaching or sports in any capacity and fulfilling the eligibility condition as mentioned in Para 2(i) of Board’s letter No. 2011/E(Sports)/4(3)/4(Transfer Policy) dated 17.02.2011, their cases be considered as per policy instructions for own request transfer of other Railway employees.
(This disposes of NR’s letter No. 939#/228/IRT/DLI/EIIIA dt. 23.05.2014)
Dy. Director Estt. (Sports)
Related to Your Search:
- Recruitment of sportspersons against sports quota
- Recruitment of sportspersons against Sports Quota and out-of-turn promotion to Railway sportspersons on sports account-modification/changes in policy : RBE No. 98/2016
- Probation Period for persons recruited against Sports Quota: Railway Board Order RBE No.95/2016
- Out-of-Turn Promotions to Sports persons/coaches for excellence in field for sports – Clarification by Railway Board
- Out of Turn Promotion of sportspersons on sports account in Probation period.
- Out-of-Turn Promotions (OTP) to outstanding Sportspersons on sports accounts for representing India in Olympic games
- Recruitment of sportspersons on Zonal Railways/ Production Units against Sports Quota
- Recruitment against Sports Quota on the basis of medal winning position in All India Inter University Championships only through Open Advertisement Quota.
- Relaxation of sports Achievements – Recruitment of sports quota for 2020-2021 in the Talent Scouting Category