Transfer of Personal Assistant of CSSS under the provision of RTP of CSSS-reg.
No. 5/2/2017 -CS-II(C)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Shawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
Dated: 3rd Oct, 2017
Subject: Transfer of Personal Assistant of CSSS under the provision of RTP of CSSS-reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M. No. 25/28/2014-CSII(A) dated 22.07.2015 vide which the revised Rotational Transfer Policy (RTP) for CSSS personnel has been notified. It has accordingly been decided to carry out rotational transfer on the basis of the revised RTP.
2. As per the provision of RTP, the total tenure prescribed for a PA of CSSS in a particular Cadre Unit! Ministry/ Department is 8 years against the cut-off date of 1 sl July, 2016. Officials serving in Ministry/ Department, which are largely regulatory in nature, namely DoPT, MHA, Defence, Legal Affairs and Expenditure will be given a reduced tenure by one year i.e. 7 years against the cut-off date of 1 sl July, 2016.
3. Keeping in view of the above, all the Cadre Units of CSSS are required to furnish the name of all the eligible PAs, who have completed the prescribed tenure, mentioned in para 2 above, as on 01.07.2016 for transfer under RTP to execute the transfer policy smoothly as in Annexure-I.
4. While examining the web based data in respect of the Personal Assistants to be covered under RTP, it has been observed that complete data in respect of a large number of officials are not available. The Cadre Units are, therefore, requested to ensure that the data at Cadre Management System updated. In the meanwhile, the information in respect of PAs be furnished to this Department in the enclosed proforma positively by 16.10.2017.
Under Secretary to the Govt. Of India
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of Rotational Transfer Policy to CSS Officers – Dopt Orders 2015
- Rotational Transfer Policy (RTP) applicable to CSSS officers – DoPT 2020
- Rotational Transfer of CSS officers of DS Grade and above – Furnishing of personal information thereof.
- Dopt orders 2015: Framing a Transfer Policy in all cadres – regarding
- Fixation of range of seniority for promotion from PA to PS Grade of CSSS for Select List Year 2014
- DOPT ORDERS – Rotational Transfer Policy (RTP) applicable to Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service personnel – Constitution of Committee therefor
- Rotational transfer of CSS officers of Deputy Secretary grade and above during the year 2016 – regarding
- DoP – Instructions regarding Rotational transfer
- Rotational Transfer of officers Assistants’ Grade of CSS