Transfer of Non-gazetted staff – Delegation of powers to Divisional Railway Managers
Government of India
Ministry of Railways
New Delhi, dated 24.08.2018
The General Managers (P),
All Zonal Railways & Production Units.
(As per standard list).
Sub: Transfer of Non-gazetted staff from one Department to another Department- Delegation of powers to Divisional Railway Managers
In terms of the provisions contained in Para 231 of IREC Vol.l (Fifth Edition-1985), Divisional Railway Managers may transfer erstwhile group “D” employees Grade Pay 1800/- Level 1 (Peons, Gangmen, Khalasi, unskilled and semiskilled, etc.) from one department to another or from one Division to another.
2. The need to delegate the powers to change of department in the case of Group “C” Railway Servants has also been experienced. In the light of the above, Board have reviewed the matter and have decided to delegate the powers to Divisional Railway Managers further · so that henceforth it shall be within the competence of Divisional Railway Managers to transfer all non-gazetted Railway employees for divisional controlled cadres from one Department to another Department subject to conditions given in Board’s letter No. E(NG)l-2006/TR/18 dated 25.09.2007, being strictly followed.
3. Accordingly, the Indian Railway Establishment Code, Vol.l, (Fifth Edition-1985) is amended as per ACS No. 133 enclosed.
Please acknowledge receipt.
Hindi version will follow.
Deputy Director Estt (N)
Related to Your Search:
- Mutual transfer of Staff in Level-1 (G.P. Rs 1800/-) belonging to two different Cadres/Departments
- Mutual Transfer involving employees working in two different grades
- Railway Employees: One-way request transfer on out-of-turn basis
- Inter Railway mutual transfer of Railway Staff working in GP 1800/Level 1 (7th CPC)
- Admissibility of House Rent Allowance in the event of non-acceptance or surrender of railway residential accommodation
- Child Care Leave (CCL) – Amendment to the Indian Railway Establishment Code, Volume-I, 1985 Edition (Reprint Edition 2008) Chapter V – Indian railways
- Railway Board Orders – Hostel facilities for single women Railway employees at all Divisional headquarters
- Cancellation of Period Transfer of Railway Employees
- NOC mandatory for Inter-Railway transfers requests to relieve the official