Trade Union Membership verification by the officials of Chief Labour Commissioner
The General Secretaries of
Afliliated Unions of NFIR
Sub: Trade Union Membership verification by the officials of Chief Labour Commissioner (Central), Government of India, New Delhi.
You are aware that the Officials of Minister of Labour, Government of India, will be verifying the claimed membership of various Trade Unions for the year 2011 for finalizing the verified membership of each central trade union at national level.
It is reported that the Officials of Regional Labour Commissioner (Central) have already started work in this direction. All the NFIR affiliated Unions should get ready to ensure that their claimed membership is accepted as verified membership by the Officials of RLC(Central) of the respective regions. In order to avoid default, affiliated Unions should meet the Regional Labour Commissioner (Central) in their respective areas and show the copy of the annual return for the year 2011 already filed before Registrar of Trade Unions so that verification can go smoothly.
The Railway Unions of Contract Labour, Lincensed Porters etc. may also be got verified for the purpose of proof of verified membership.
Any laxity on the part of affiliated Unions would result in set back to the position of NFIR and INTUC and hence NFIR urges upon the affiliated Unions to treat this issue as most important and act accordingly.
Related to Your Search:
- Extension of time limit for filing claims of verification of membership – Labour Ministry
- NFIR observe Satyagraha all over India on 26th Feb-2015.
- Membership verification of GDS employees
- 10 (+2) Points Charter of Demands of Central Trade Unions
- PM meets Trade Union Leaders
- All India General Strike by Central Trade Unions – 2nd September, 2016
- General strike on 28th February 2012 by major Central Trade Unions in India..!
- Declaration of result of regular membership verification
- Women Advocacy Programme in the Unions