Central Government General Pool Residential Accommodation Rules 2020
MINISTRY OF HOUSING AND URBAN AFFAIRS
(DIRECTORATE OF ESTATES)
New Delhi, the 29th September, 2020
G.S.R. 593(E). – In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution, the President hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Central Government General Pool Residential Accommodation Rules, 2017, namely:-
1. (1) These rules may be called the Central Government General Pool Residential Accommodation (Amendment) Rules, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. In the Central Government General Pool Residential Accommodation Rules, 2017, in rule 33, in clause
(b), for the first proviso, the following proviso shall be substituted, namely:-
“Provided that grant of one change to the allottee under this rule, of the same type or higher type of accommodation on functional ground shall not be treated as fresh out of turn allotment, if the allotment made is within the limits of quota of units prescribed for the dignitaries under this rules.”
[F. No. 12035/22/2000-Pol.II(VoI.II]D. THARA, Jt. Secy.
Note: The principal rules were published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i) vide notification number G.S.R. 598(E), dated the 19th June, 2017 and subsequently amended vide notification numbers G.S.R 99(E), dated the 8th February,2019, G.S.R 883(E), dated the 29th November, 2019 and G.S.R 489(E), dated the 5th August, 2020.
Related to Your Search:
- Central Government General Pool Residential Accommodation Amendment Rules, 2020
- Central government general pool residential accommodation rules 2017 pdf
- Notification regarding Allotment of Government Residences (General Pool in Delhi)
- Amendment of paragraph 3 in the Offer of Allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation (Allotment Letter) of the Directorate of Estates
- Amendment in the provisions for retention/allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation on re-appointment in an eligible Central Government Office or fresh appointment/re-appointment in Statutory/autonomous/quasi-judicial bodies etc.
- Review of Automated System of Allotment [ASA] -Cancellation of enblock Change Waiting List
- Allotment of General Pool office as well as residential accommodation to the Debt Recovery Tribunals (DRT’s) & Recovery Appellate Tribunals (DRATs)
- Directorate of Estates Orders – Grant of eligibility for allotment of General Pool office as well as residential accommodation to the Debt Recovery Tribunals (DRT’s) and Debt Recovery Appellate Tribunals (DRATs)-Reg.
- Amendment in retention period of residence in case of terminal leave or retirement : Directorate of Estates Orders