The Special Voluntary Retirement Scheme – 2013 to the redeployed erstwhile employees of Delhi & Mumbai Airports – Extension of date up to 30 June 2013
AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA
19th June, 2013
|The Regional Executive Director
Airports Authority of India
|The Executive Director,
|The Airport Director
Airports Authority of India
Indian Aviation Academy,
|The General Manager,
Subject: The Special Voluntary Retirement Scheme – 2013 to the redeployed erstwhile employees of Delhi & Mumbai Airports – Extension of date up to 30 June 2013.
Reference is made to Corporate HRM Circular of even number dated 14.03.2013 and letter dated 30.04.2013 on the subject cited above, wherein the last date for excising the option for VRS was mentioned as 30.04 2013 and subsequently, the date of exercising the option for VRS was extended from 30.04.2013 to 31.05.2013.
2. Now, it has been decided to further extend the said Scheme upto 30.06.2013 based on the request received from RED, Western Region, Mumbai,.
3. In this context. it is requested to ensure timely relieving of the executives and non-executives opting for VRS-2013. The relieving date shall be the date requested by the VRS opted employees in their application or 30.06.2013, whichever is earlier.
4, Further, no overstay is allowed in this regard and no VRS opted employee is allowed to report for duty after the closing date of the VRS-2013 Scheme i.e., 30.06.2013. As such the VRS forms for executives must be faxed immediately to CHQ for acceptance and the approval of the same should be communicated by return FAX without any delay. As far as Non-executives are concerned their cases should be approved and communicated to the concerned on or before the date of opting for VRS but not later than 30 06.2013.
5. The other terms and condition remain same.
6. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (HR)
Internal Distribution :-
- OSD to Chairman
- PS to Member (HR) / Member (Ping) / Member (ANS) / Member (Ops.) / Member (Fin.)
- All HoDs / EDs at CHQ / Operational Offices
- President /General Sceratary — AAOA (I) / ATC Guild (I) / ACOA / AAIEG(I) / IAAIOA / AAI SC & ST Employees Welfare Association.
- General Secretary AAEU
- GM (IT) — for uploading on AAI website.
Related to Your Search:
- Payment of DA under % DA Scheme to the Executives and Non-Executives of Airports Authority of India
- Revision of Scales of Pay and Allowances in respect Of Non-Executives (Workmen) of AAI w.c.f. 01.01.2017
- Leave encashment – process regarding
- Privatisation of airports in-country and welfare of employees
- Government constitutes 3rd pay Revision Committee for the executive of CPSUs
- BSNL Voluntary Retirement Scheme Implementation 2019 and timely settlement of pension cases
- Rotational transfer of Under Secretaries of CSS Relieving of officers
- IBA Circular : Pension Option for VRS Retirees (OSR)
- FINMIN ORDER: Committee to examine and evaluate the demands/requests – Ministry of Railways