The rate of DA from July 2015 will have an increase of 6 percent
The Labour bureau has released the Consumer Price Index numbers for industrial workers for the Month of May 2015 today.
As Expected the All-India CPI-IW for May, 2015 increased by 2 points and pegged at 258. So the expected DA from July 2015 can be arrived with the available 11 Months AICPIN points now. Because the left out one month AICPIN will not have much impact on Expected DA from July 2015 until it increase by 7 points. The rate of Dearness Allowance which will be paid from July 2015 can however be arrived exactly with these eleven months AICPIN points by assuming the 12th Month ie June 2015 will be 258 plus or Minus 5 points. Enter these AICPIN points in the calculator provided in this website to find out the expected DA from July 2015.
Assuming the AICPIN for the Month of June as 260 points, the Average 12 Months AICPIN is 254.33.
By applying the above AICPIN average in the prescribed formula, which results the 6% increase in the rate of DA from July 2015. So the Dearness Allowance to be paid for central Government employees will be 119% from July 2015.
Related to Your Search:
- Expected Dearness Allowance from January 2015
- Central Government Employees News: Expected DA from January 2014
- Expected DA (Dearness Allowance) from July 2013 to central government employees
- Calculation starts for expected DA from January 2017
- AICPIN for June 2013, confirmed 90% DA from July 2013 and also indicates 7% minimum increase in Jan-2014
- Expected Dearness Allowance 9% to 10% from July 2013 : Expected DA
- EXPECTED DA FROM JULY 2015: Central Government Employees News
- Expected Dearness Allowance from July 2014
- Expected dearness allowance from July 2014: Central Government Employees