Telangana State government declared Public Holiday on 11th April, 2019 for General Election for Lok Sabha – HOLIDAY
In account of General Elections for 17th Lok Sabha to be held on 11th April 2019 in Telangana, the state government of Telangana has declared a public holiday for all government offices and schools.
The State Government authorize all the Collectors and District Election Officers in the State to declare local holiday on the day before the day of Poll i.e. on 10.04.2019 (Wednesday) and on the day of Poll i.e., on 11.4.2019 (Thursday).
Similar all the Collectors and District Election Officers are authrorized to declare a local holiday on the day fixed for counting i.e., on 23.05.2019 (Thursday), if necessary.
Related to Your Search:
- DoPT: General Election to the Legislative Assemblies of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan , Mizoram and Telangana, 2018 – Grant of Paid holiday on the day of poll
- Announcement of Schedule for General Elections to Lok Sabha and Legislative Assemblies in Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Odisha & Sikkim, 2019
- HOLIDAY – Declaration of General Holiday on 11.04.2019 (Thursday) in the State of Andhra pradesh – Lok Sabha General Elections 2019
- Public Holiday on 19th April, 2017 on account of polling of By-Election, 2017
- Bye Elections 2019 : Paid holiday to Karnataka employees on the day of poll 05.12.2019
- DoPT: Bye-Election to the State Legislative Assembly of Haryana (36 Jind) – Grant of Paid Holiday on the day of poll
- Jharkhand Election 2019 – Grant of Paid holiday to employees on the day of poll
- Holidays – Public Holiday – General Elections to Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly 2016 – Declaration of the poll day 16.05.2016 as Public Holiday – Notified
- DoPT Order: Grant of Paid Holiday on Election Date