Tamil Nadu State Government announced 20% DIWALI festival bonus for its employees
Tamil Nadu government today announced a 20 per cent festival bonus for its 3.76 lakh employees. Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa announced bonus and ex-gratia to employees of Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation LTD, state Transport undertakings, Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation, cooperative unions, Poompuhar Shipping Corporation and many others.
The government allotted Rs 242.41 crore for bonus and ex-gratia to 3,76,464 of its employees. “The government’s said measure will help the public sector employees celebrate Deepavali in a grand manner,” Jayalalithaa said in a statement.
Related to Your Search:
- Deepavali bonus for Tamil Nadu State Government Employees for all PSUs
- State Public Sector Undertakings : Sanction of Bonus and Ex-gratia to the employees of State Public Sector Undertakings for the year 2015-16 payable during 2016-17 : orders issued
- Tamil Nadu government announces Pongal bonus for its employees, teachers and others
- Diwali Bonus for Tamil Nadu State Government Employees 2019
- Pongal Bonus for Tamilnadu State Government Employees
- Tamil Nadu Government Declares Public Holiday on Thaipusam Festival (28 January 2021)
- Tamil Nadu Govt declares holiday for its offices today
- Pongal Bonus 2017 for Tamilnadu Government Employees and Teachers
- West Bengal hiked bonus and festival advance